f*ck happened to the smilies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You didn't like most of them anyway, so why do you care?:rolleyes:

AJ was hungry and couldn't order 2 large pizzas for dinner b/c there were closed. Sorry, man. No, seriously, I haven't noticed the smileys b/c I don't use them often but I have encountered another problem. The website crashes frequently on my end. In fact, couple of nights ago I couldn't get on for hours, I tried different browsers and even retweaked my security settings. Has anyone else had similar problems?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I was fixing some things on the faces.

It should be up soon

:sureman:

Add this one please.

IMG_20151122_191536.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
AJ was hungry and couldn't order 2 large pizzas for dinner b/c there were closed. Sorry, man. No, seriously, I haven't noticed the smileys b/c I don't use them often but I have encountered another problem. The website crashes frequently on my end. In fact, couple of nights ago I couldn't get on for hours, I tried different browsers and even retweaked my security settings. Has anyone else had similar problems?

Everyone had that problem. It was a hosting issue and it's been resolved now.

F

Forfon

Split personality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts