From today I stop insulting members and their tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Hi folks!!

Well, I'm not here to apologize to no one, but I realized insulting is a fourth biggest dambi in Islam. I stop it. Even if you flame me, I won't respond. Nabi Mohamed (SAW) said "Say something good, or keep quite.

May Allah guide us in to right path. Ameen

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Welcome to the fold brother!

Your next step is to abandon qabiil altogether!

VixR

Veritas
Good on you.

Someone's grandma must've remixed it to, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say nothin' at all, kiddo.".

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Today, I went juma, the Imam said: If you hurt believers with words and degrade them, you are not part of Nabi Mohamed's umah. Is like he was talking about me. Lol
Your tongue can take you to Jahanama. Subhanallah.

There is nothing called, "I was only joking or something".

I no longer be rude to anyone. This is my own decition.

Good advice Nabeel, also the Prophet SAW once said never curse/insult someone's father because he will retaliate by cursing yours. I'm sure this could also appy to qabils, it's just not wise!

Sorry found the exact wording of the hadith:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:
Allah's Apostle said. "It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents." It was asked (by the people), "O Allah's Apostle! How does a man curse his parents?" The Prophet said, "'The man abuses the father of another man and the latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother."

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Sorry found the exact wording of the hadith:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:
Allah's Apostle said. "It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents." It was asked (by the people), "O Allah's Apostle! How does a man curse his parents?" The Prophet said, "'The man abuses the father of another man and the latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother."

My hadiths was different. The Imam he was talking about, insulting believers, backbites, hurting people, degrade them and many other things which we think is nirmal, but is a big dambi
Anyway, thanks for the parent link

My hadiths was different. The Imam he was talking about, insulting believers, backbites, hurting people, degrade them and many other things which we think is nirmal, but is a big dambi
Anyway, thanks for the parent link

Yeah i know, two seperate hadiths i thought this one was relevant too saxiib. Thanks for the reminder from yours

Nabeel786

Southie pride
The Forty-third Greater Sin: Insulting a Believer
The forty-third sin promised Divine Chastisement is insulting a believer, degrading him, defaming him, abusing or taunting him. Insulting a believer in any manner is Harām whether it is in jest or by way of abuse or criticism, or in relation with his defects; or by scolding or reprimanding him or considering him lowly and debasing him, denouncing him, taunting him or hurting his feelings in any way.

A Believer is Deserving of Honour and Respect
In the ayats and traditions recorded on the subject of a believer’s honour, Allah (S.w.T.) has made a special mention of utmost honour and respect that a believer deserves and which has to be accorded to him.

His dishonour is equated with murder. Allah (S.w.T.) has given a high status to the believer by associating him with Himself as seen from the following ayats.

“Allah is the guardian of those who believe.”(Surah al-Baqarah 2: 257)

“That is because Allah is the Protector of those who believe.”(Surah Muhammad 47: 11)

“and helping the believers is ever incumbent on Us.”(Surah ar-Rūm 30: 47)

Allah (S.w.T.) has exalted the honour of the believer by mentioning him with His honourable Prophet (S),

“and to Allah belongs the might and to His Apostle and to the believers.”(Surah al-Munāfiqūn 63: 8)

Allah (S.w.T.) has considered a believer the best of men,

“(As for) those who believe and do good, surely they are the-best of men.”(Surah al-Bayyina 98: 7)

The chief of the Messengers (S) is commanded to deal with them with respect,

“And be kind to him who follows you of the believers.”(Surah Ash-Shūrā 26: 215)

Allah (S.w.T.) has also commanded the Prophet (S),

“And when those who believe in Our communications come to you, say: Peace be on you”(Surah al-An’ām 6: 54)

Allah (S.w.T.) has made His mercy incumbent for the believers,

“Your Lord has ordained mercy on Himself,”(Surah al-An’ām 6: 54)

Allah (S.w.T.) has mentioned Himself to be the buyer of the life and property of believers,

“Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property.”(Surah at-Tawba 9: 111)

Allah (S.w.T.) has called a believer His friend,

“He shall love them and they shall love Him.”(Surah al-Mā’ida 5: 54)

“and those who believe are stronger in love for Allah.”(Surah al-Baqarah 2: 165)

Since Allah (S.w.T.) associates Himself with a believer, anyone who insults a believer has shown disrespect to Allah (S.w.T.). According to Tafsīr it means not only to love Allah (S.w.T.), but also to love what Allah (S.w.T.) loves and to hate what Allah (S.w.T.) hates, for the sake of Allah (S.w.T.) and in the cause of Allah (S.w.T.).

The Messenger of Allah (S) says,

“Indeed Allah has made the believer an example of His Greatness and Power. So one who taunts a believer or rejects his request, he has actually rejected the command of Allah.”1

Imam Mūsa al-Kadhim (a.s.) stood before the Ka’ba and said,

“O Ka’ba! How great is your right. By Allah the right of a believer exceeds yours.”2

This shows how serious a crime it is to insult a believer. Given below are some ayats and traditions on this subject.

Making Fun
It is a serious sin to make fun of a believer’s actions, traits or habits in a manner that people find it funny and laugh. Whether it is done verbally or by actions or gestures, there is no doubt that such a behaviour will be severely punished.

Allah (S.w.T.) says in Surah at-Tawba,

“They who taunt those of the faithful who give their alms freely, and those who give to the extent of their earnings and scoff at them; Allah will pay them back their scoffings and they shall have a painful chastisement.”(Surah at-Tawba 9: 79)

Those who have made fun of believers in this world will be laughed at in the hereafter and their abode will be hell. After the accounting all the believers will be bestowed their places in paradise and the unbelievers will be lying in Hell. Then a door will open towards Paradise and the unbelievers and hypocrites will rush towards it and see the believers in luxurious surroundings. They shall try to enter but the door would slam abruptly and the believers will burst out laughing. This is their recompense for making fun of the believers in the world.

The Messenger of Allah (S) says,

“Those who make fun will be brought on the day of Qiyāma and a door will be opened towards Paradise. He would be told to enter it fast. Full of grief and misery, as soon as he tries to enter it the door will slam shut and another door will open on the other side. He would be told enter quickly, but as soon as he reaches it they will shut that door also. He will continue in this struggle but he would not be able to enter any of the doors. At last he would lose all hope and now when he is called, he shall decline.”3

The Almighty Allah says,

“Surely they who are guilty used to laugh at those who believe.

And when they passed by them, they winked at one another. And when they returned to their own followers

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Tribal mentality will always exist don't deny it embrace it sir many are killing themselves and breaking our country apart for qabil I've surrendered to it i hang up my flag and bow down to it

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Tribal mentality will always exist don't deny it embrace it sir many are killing themselves and breaking our country apart for qabil I've surrendered to it i hang up my flag and bow down to it

The tribal mentality will be there, I can't deny that, but we can reduce it. It begun with me and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending