From the New York Times Opinion Desk: "How to Be a Hoejabi"

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYT was always liberal anti Muslim. It’s Jewish owned and run.

Supported Iraq war

Highly favorable to Israel

Whenever I read NYT I make sure to read an opposite paper and stay critical.

I always tell people that the Jew is an eternal enemy

Be aware of the Economist and Times, I’ve spotted anti Muslim writings

Rothschild owns the first and Jews run the second

Cumar

Did you read the article, if you did, what are you objecting to in that article?

Btw, now ciyaal siigo will be googling for Nadia Ali the star, denbigooda adigaa leh.

Sushi

The NY Times had printed an article from Jibouti Journal and they directly quoted the Chief of the Yibir clan, are you denying his remarks? Aren’t the Yibirs treated as “a low caste” or “untouchables” by the Somalis? Or, are we denying it. Or, you’ve a problem with their claim of Jewish ancestry? How are they “making Somalis look bad”? Historically, everything written in that article is factual. Go to Somalia/Somaliland and fight for their cause to be treated honourably and with dignity.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Hoes provide a valuable service to the community.
Think of the niggas who dont wanna lay 50k on a helicopter wedding.
ezgif-1-5afe70495a.gif

Sushi

The NY Times had printed an article from Jibouti Journal and they directly quoted the Chief of the Yibir clan, are you denying his remarks? Aren’t the Yibirs treated as “a low caste” or “untouchables” by the Somalis? Or, are we denying it. Or, you’ve a problem with their claim of Jewish ancestry? How are they “making Somalis look bad”? Historically, everything written in that article is factual. Go to Somalia/Somaliland and fight for their cause to be treated honourably and with dignity.
Why didn't they write about the bantus? obviously they have an agenda and yibir are like 30 k people. Yes they are discriminated but so are a lot of minor Somali clans who has dealt with a lot during the war too.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why didn't they write about the bantus? obviously they have an agenda and yibir are like 30 k people. Yes they are discriminated but so are a lot of minor Somali clans who has dealt with a lot during the war too.
Go to somalia and go write about the Bantus than.

Since you think you can choose to write about better topics

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So you hating on Bantus now? lol what got you triggered ? Go lick the zionist butt who talks shit about somalis everyday!
I barely know shit. I live in America so I haven’t experienced no problems
My mother usually tells me about her experiences and it’s pretty sad. I didn’t pay attention to tribal stuff before since I don’t live in somalia but one day I asked about it and she just explained it to me. She is gaboye(tumal to be exact) my father is yibir.

Also lol I have no beef with Somali Bantus.all the ones I have met were awesome people. Heck they are more Somali than me since they speak the language better than me.

Poorly written article that sensationalizes the experience of wearing hijab and didn't make any real point(s).

How to be a hoe-jabi

>A (non-hijabi) pakistani star was banned
>Kids at my school were surprised that I had crushes
>Muslim dating is hard to navigate
>I want the attention of white boys
>I don't like that people assume I am religious because I *you guessed it* wear a religious article of clothing on my head
>My parents don't understand me
>finally describe what is a "hoejabi" - someone to "swap stories with"
>bring back ^ star as an example of what? I'm not exactly sure
>I want the attention of white boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending