🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Drugs have ruined this basketball player’s life

2F190F74-C2F6-4773-9CF2-6F3DACC3D44A.jpeg

Tukraq

VIP
Omg that is so embarrassing! So this cutie slept with lebron’ mom
Holly cow!
What is blackballed ? Man fucking black people and their group mentality:liberaltears:
Let yo mommas have fun snowflakes
black balled- reject (someone, usually a candidate applying to become a member of a private club), typically by means of a secret ballot.

Lebron used his influence as face of the nab to get him basically kicked out, (as in no team will sign him), and obviously a teammate fucking your mom isn't going to go over well how is that being a snowflake:mahubowtf:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
black balled- reject (someone, usually a candidate applying to become a member of a private club), typically by means of a secret ballot.

Lebron used his influence as face of the nab to get him basically kicked out, (as in no team will sign him), and obviously a teammate fucking your mom isn't going to go over well how is that being a snowflake:mahubowtf:
Well he needs to respect his mom’s choice. Shit already happened. I don’t think it had anything with Lebron, the guy had drug problems

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
So far I am not convinced of these claims, I think everyone is allowed to have an off day. I know DW had his fair share of issues but judging by a picture alone is not accurate. :)

southside

Hiiraan
wallahi this is sad if he invested in rental properties when he was a millionaire he would've made some good passive income and avoided being homeless today

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Y’all are sick for making fun on a mentally ill man.

DW was known throughout his career in the NBA to be mentally ill. He gets bouts of bipolar disorder.

So how do you expect someone like that to make a rational financial choices.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

DW was known throughout his career in the NBA to be mentally ill. He gets bouts of bipolar disorder.

No one is making fun of of him I actually pray that he gets help. Doesn’t the guy have atleast a family member that helps him with his financial issues and support him
Pretty sure his family knew about his condition

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

thank u for being the voice of reason in this thread.

8151.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No one is making fun of of him I actually pray that he gets help. Doesn’t the guy have atleast a family member that helps him with his financial issues and support him
Pretty sure his family knew about his condition

Family can’t help you when you live in America. The adult mentally ill person has all his right even when that person is mentally compromised. A lot of families are left in such a stress because they can’t assume care of their sick loved one.

Right now DW is probably mismanaging his money and family can’t do Jack shit.

On top of that, DW will have his NBA pension kick in like in 3 years ( gotta be our of the nba for 8 years and you must have played in the nba for 6 years).

Trending