From Australia with Love (Rodow Edition lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
i believe she is right not only about her city, but most somali cities, their is a lot to be desired when it comes to roads and sewage systems.

"especially my country Australia" :chrisfreshhah:

Nomad2054

How much money is needed to rebuild the country

well i dont know about a whole country. If the money being used to purchase qat daily in any given somali city, was diverted to city planning and modernazation we would rival many international cities.

but instead of educating we are self medicating on Oromo and kukuyu qat:damn:

Last edited:
How much money is needed to rebuild the country

Buraanbur

To “Australian standards” as the lady stipulated requires tens of billions of dollars. To an African standard, maybe, 5 to 10 billion dollars. The infrastructure is pretty nonexistent. The physical infrastructure required are like power generation and distribution, running and drinkable water, roads/bridges. Proper sewage system, drainage system. The institutional and social infrastructure .. the list goes on

Nomad2054

It was so painful to watch it on many levels. Her clan insults were too graphic. I stopped watching there.

well she is too outspoken, and the the foul language she insists on using doesnt really help her cause.

but i kinda enjoy the wild cards like her, malyun and dabcasar. they make somali social media a little spicier :z1banet::lolbron:.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
She's criticizing her own city. She hails from the Habar Yoonis.

She’s habar jeclo I think.

well i dont know about a whole country. If the money being used to purchase qat daily in any given somali city, was diverted to city planning and modernazation we would rival many international cities.

but instead of educating we are self medicating on Oromo and kukuyu qat:damn:

Agreed. We need to ban qaat asap!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
She’s habar jeclo I think.

Agreed. We need to ban qaat asap!
Rewatch the video again!! She bad-mouths Habar Jeclo in the first 30 seconds of the video. She's always on Facebook live intoxicated and talks shit about Daroods, Habar Jeclo and Habar Awal. She's insane tbh

well she is too outspoken, and the the foul language she insists on using doesnt really help her cause.

but i kinda enjoy the wild cards like her, malyun and dabcasar. they make somali social media a little spicier :z1banet::lolbron:.

Nomad

I saw clips of dabcasar posted here, but never saw Malyuun clips. Though I use the occasional swear word with my mates, her swearing was excessive, public and targeted a whole clan.

Karim explained who she is. I thought that she acquired the bad language from the pubs here.

I never understood why she built a villa in a dump area? Is the whole of the city like that?

Last edited:

Nomad2054

you cant help but somewhat admire some one brave enough to stand up to their own, rather than play a position for the pleasure of others.

Last edited:

Nomad2054

Nomad

I saw clips of dabcasar posted here, but never saw Malyuun clips. Though I use the occasional swear word with my mates, her swearing was excessive, public and targeted a whole clan.

Karim explained who she is. I thought that she acquired the bad language from the pubs here.

I never understood why she built a villa in a dump area? Is the whole of the city like that?

yeah if she could cut back on the language more people would subscribed to her philosophy.

when i was there i saw really well built estates with modern villas and paved roads, sewage was still lacking.
i think she bought a house in the poor areas, like whats up with the huts man:pachah1:

Rewatch the video again!! She bad-mouths Habar Jeclo in the first 30 seconds of the video. She's always on Facebook live intoxicated and talks shit about Daroods, Habar Jeclo and Habar Awal. She's insane tbh

That’s for fun, she’s HJ with Dhulbahante reer ayeeyo, from what I picked up from her videos. They usually produce somalilander orthodox people

Her son is HY

She claims she’s an isaaeli somalilander except HY kkkk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.