Frm my trip 2 Somalia/land I've seen these 2 types of people in abundance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
so many mentally sick people ( may allah cure them ). So many of them that the "normal" ones behave as if these mentally disturbed people are part of their daily lives

Second group of people there are people who are crippled beyond imagination.

Both of group of people are left to their own destiny.

One day I witnessed a group of people gathered in a pandemonium around something on the ground. I approached and I saw a man lying on the ground. He fainted from an illness. He was saying that he had high blood pressure but some idiot was asking people to bring garlic. Somalia have replaced 7up with garlic nowadays. They think it is the number healer of all things. No ambulance was called, no doctor was summoned. I stood there in deep thought. I cursed the continent and its leadership right there and then.

Imagine if I have told them to call an ambulance. Walahi they would've looked at me as a man from another planet :jcoleno::jcoleno::meleshame:

Many Somalis with mental illness are socially isolated and vulnerable. The pain of this isolation is felt intensely because Somali culture is traditionally communal and family oriented. The mentally ill are generally chained or imprisoned. The country knows only 5 health centres (Hargeisa, Berbera, Bosaso, Garowe and Mogadishu) that provide mental health care services.

Brutal...

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Many Somalis with mental illness are socially isolated and vulnerable. The pain of this isolation is felt intensely because Somali culture is traditionally communal and family oriented. The mentally ill are generally chained or imprisoned. The country knows only 5 health centres (Hargeisa, Berbera, Bosaso, Garowe and Mogadishu) that provide mental health care services.

Brutal...

One young man, around the ages of 18-22, was hobbling on one leg in the middle of the street. The kid had a major injury of his leg and he couldn't even have it on the ground. It was swollen and I'm sure his ankle was broken yet he hobbled along while in his delirious state. Ilaahow caawi, ilaahow cancer ku rid the leadership and their children. What did that poor youth committed to deserve such a painful injury while suffering from mental sickness. Where's the responsibility of this society. Where's the government officials? They drive past him on a daily basis with their $80k Land Rover. May they catch Ebola. May their daughters bring them shame where they don't know who fathered their 3 kids

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Did you see any diaspora doctors on your trip?

I was assuming some of the diaspora doctors were going back to hargeisa since it's a safer place to work(what I assumed) compared to Somalia

Im disappointed Hargeisa Airport security did not apprehend you:kanyehmm:

Look at your nifaaq naaya your so far up Sland leaders asses you don't even care about the poor and needy. May Gods curse be upon you Draco you dirty little :icon lol:

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Did you see any diaspora doctors on your trip?

I was assuming some of the diaspora doctors were going back to hargeisa since it's a safer place to work(what I assumed) compared to Somalia
This reminds me wallahi I hate all shabaab in that they always kill the people going back home to help. I had an uncle(biological) and another one uncle who was family friend who went to Somalia Mogadishu to help work in the hospital and were working on setting up a hospital but they both died AUN in lido beach in a bomb attack by al shabaab. Whilst they were planning to help in hospital and try build a hospital as they're doctors and train others yet al shabaab obviously indiscriminately kills them and others who could have helped Somalia now and in the future. They're so useless they don't have no reason to be in Somalia we are all muslim same sect same madhab. I hope all somalis and non somalis funding al shabaab go to hell. Allah can deal with them in judgement day.
Reminds me of this song they made for the graduate doctors graduating al shabaab killed their teachers the new doctors etc. A while ago I always watch this and cry

DRACO

VIP
Looking at your nifaaq naaya your so far up Sland leaders asses you don't even care about the poor and needy. May Gods curse be upon you Draco you dirty little :icon lol:
jareeteens:susp:
dzotu3.jpg

so many mentally sick people ( may allah cure them ). So many of them that the "normal" ones behave as if these mentally disturbed people are part of their daily lives

Second group of people there are people who are crippled beyond imagination.

Both of group of people are left to their own destiny.

One day I witnessed a group of people gathered in a pandemonium around something on the ground. I approached and I saw a man lying on the ground. He fainted from an illness. He was saying that he had high blood pressure but some idiot was asking people to bring garlic. Somalia have replaced 7up with garlic nowadays. They think it is the number healer of all things. No ambulance was called, no doctor was summoned. I stood there in deep thought. I cursed the continent and its leadership right there and then.

Imagine if I have told them to call an ambulance. Walahi they would've looked at me as a man from another planet :jcoleno::jcoleno::meleshame:
Was it an old man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts