Friends in the family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growing up my best friends were my cousins. To this day my best friend that can talk to for hours on the blower is my dad's first cousin's daughter who lives in Austria and we're super close.

Do you have any relatives that you really love and trust and share everything with?

Nope not really, since everyone of us live in other continents and we dont visit eachother at all
We know eachother excisting but thats basically it :hillarybiz:

zvmy

rare banana
Growing up my best friends were my cousins. To this day my best friend that can talk to for hours on the blower is my dad's first cousin's daughter who lives in Austria and we're super close.

Do you have any relatives that you really love and trust and share everything with?

Yeah, I have that with my best friend. We met at work, became best friends, then years later found out we were legit related from hooyo's side.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My first cousin is my best friend in the family. We were born 4 days apart, we went to the same elementary, middle and high school together, then my uncle decided to move to Kuwait and take the family with him. People used to think we were twins.

I'm still crying over it.

I talk to her every day sometimes 4 times a day, FaceTime, snapchat, Instagram.

I miss her....

Sophia-Bush-Crying.gif

Gambar

VIP
My little sisters and I are close especially my twin sisters but my other sister has hyper kids so I have to avoid her unless the kids aren’t around.

Status
Not open for further replies.