FRENCH LEAGUE CANCELLED

They were 1 win away from mathematically winning it as well, they had a 25 point lead :deadpeter:

COVID-19 is an Arsenal fan, we're getting CL football if they void the season :russ:
How? You guys are in 8th :drakewtf:

And tbh i dont think the man city ban is gonna go through:mjcry:

How? You guys are in 8th :drakewtf:

And tbh i dont think the man city ban is gonna go through:mjcry:
They can't go by current standings as that's unfair for teams like Bournemouth who'll get relegated on goal difference and Aston Villa who have a game in hand.
1588150979901.png

UEFA chiefs have been urged to order associations to use UEFA Coefficient scores to decide which teams will qualify. Arsenal are 4th so get automatic CL, if City's ban is upheld then Spurs get CL
1588151187498.png

All those 4th place finishes added up, Wenger knows best :lolbron:

They can't go by current standings as that's unfair for teams like Bournemouth who'll get relegated on goal difference and Aston Villa who have a game in hand.
View attachment 112296

UEFA chiefs have been urged to order associations to use UEFA Coefficient scores to decide which teams will qualify. Arsenal are 4th so get automatic CL, if City's ban is upheld then Spurs get CL
View attachment 112297

Arsenal getting Ucl football just to get karbashed by Bayern Munich and for AFTV to go crazy
:mjlol:

View attachment 112296

View attachment 112297

Is this true? If so, it feels good to be a gooner

Is this true? If so, it feels good to be a gooner
It's looking more and more likely the longer the Coronavirus sticks around. Now that the French League is cancelled, more leagues around Europe will as well. And since there is no possible way of satisfying all the teams whatever conclusion UEFA come up with....

I predict we will see a lot of massive lawsuits this summer from clubs who felt unfairly treated :damedamn:

Jungle

VIP
I dont care if we get champions league or not but if this means those scouser dont win the title it will be hilarious :rejoice: I can see carraghers head explode like a cartoon character on sky already :drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I wish they cancelled the EPL but the Scoucers have too much influence I don’t think they’ll have them wait another 30 years for a league title.

Arsenal Getting into The UCL just for Gnabry to make his return and do this at the emirates, oh the scenes
:lawd:

Macalin M

Out here
Didn’t UEFA say leagues that render the season null and void would not be allowed to participate in the next seasons competitions.

View attachment 112296

View attachment 112297

Tf is this rubbish list Arsenal dont deserve UCL

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
French league cancelled that means Neymar has played his last match for PSG and is on his way back to Barca in sha allah