frankensence trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Why dont somalis regulate the frankensence industry? They are selling their products to dubai for pennies on the dollar. Most producers dont even know where their products are going. Bro farmaajo needs too hire me asap. I think i can tweek a lot of laws and export tekniques too boost our economy

Reer-Bari

The main reason the trees are dying is cuz of over harvesting which is caused by the low price it is being sold for. If producers raise the prices and harvest less it will benefit our country in the long run

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Trees are also dying because of overharvesting. There's a documentary about it on YouTube. There's a high demand for frankincense oils nowadays

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
Frankenscence harvesting is a tiny tiny industry, it's not very lucrative because the product is refined abroad and there are too many middle men. Producers have been unable to set up a refining operation and sell directly to buyers.

Reer-Bari

Frankenscence harvesting is a tiny tiny industry, it's not very lucrative because the product is refined abroad and there are too many middle men. Producers have been unable to set up a refining operation and sell directly to buyers.
Yea i agree with everything your saying beside the "tiny industry remark" its not tiny at all. Its used in facial products, medicine, body lotions, and its used in every church in the world as incense.

Status
Not open for further replies.