Foundational Black American Forum Piqued My Interest

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Hey y'all

I tried to start a topic about albanian forums but some farax derailed it. i'm still tryna share what i know tho so i'm back to share another hot forum. here it is: https://boxden.com it's kind of like our site but it is more active and it is more about the african american culture. interesting to observe for sure. i haven't made an account but definitely interesting to observe. please let me know what y'all think

HoodHawiye

polygamist

Black Americans are finished, cheating and bastards are normal among them
respectfully, i disagree. the african american share of the population of the united states of america is projected to hold steady at 13% for the foreseeable future. This guarantees that they will maintain a certain degree of minimum cultural capital. in addition to this many foundational black americans are making strides in science and technology through support from HBCUs. there is something that we somalis can learn from them. they have built institutions in the face of adversity.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Boxden? Even thecoli is more Black American than that site
:mjlol:
I'm not an expert on their ways so I must admit that I am not in a position to judge the authenticity of their cultural expression. would you mind enlightening me as to what are the criterions which you use to establish whether or not something is genuinely "black american"?

Screenshot_20221206-041020_Chrome.jpg

:deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :jaynerd: :jaynerd: :jaynerd: :jaynerd: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter:

Trending