Forum member Laila takes a Jamaican to Savanah restaurant in semi-third world UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@laila you looking good in this video although you look like you're nursing a brand new baby. I didn't you got married.:gucciwhat:

. While in the restaurant the Jamaican play a Jesus song :ohlord::ohlord:@laila involuntarily was used in a Jesus Christ propaganda :snoop:

Jeesto

VIP
Why are you watching dhoocilo vlogs in the first place? :what1::gucciwhat:You're a grown ass man adeer. Oday dhali kara ayad tahay:susp::damedamn:

Jeesto

VIP
Shit is weird, he gossips like a girl :browtf:
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
I think he has multiple personality disorder and one of his personalities is a nosey islaan oo meel kasta afka la gasha. You know those habo's who are always watching, snitching and starting some shit between islaamo. Wa nocaas:siilaanyolaugh::pachah1:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
I think he has multiple personality disorder and one of his personalities is a nosey islaan oo meel kasta afka la gasha. You know those habo's who are always watching, snitching and starting some shit between other islaamo. Wa nocaas:siilaanyolaugh::pachah1:

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
HAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! The Jamaican chick is attacking me and she has send @laila on me like a Rottweiler she owns to attack her own kind. She has denied that she is " lactating ". I'm not contesting that I'm only against that Jamaican Congolese or whatever she is playing a religion brought to her ancestors by the white colonizer. Her Jesus is white and now she wants our national treasure to worship this white man.

Status
Not open for further replies.