Former U.S ambassador to Somalia makes disgusted face after man claims SL's population is 4 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ambassador's body language says it all :mjlol:
Disgusted face, hands waving down, publicly falsifying what the man claimed
In diplomatic terms, this is the ultimate disrespect, the ultimate putdown.
Why does everybody hate Somaliland? :chrisfreshhah:

The more disrespectful thing he said was when he noted that 3/5 federal states are bankrupt and that PL and JL are on verge of collapse if not for modest income from small ports of Bosaso and Kismayo and that not a single federal state can fulfll basic government duties of collecting tax pay for soldiers or other government programs :chrisfreshhah: he took a giant shit on you federal states basically calling you bums :drakelaugh:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
No shit sherlock, even the SL government doesn't claim 4 million.

The more disrespectful thing he said was when he noted that 3/5 federal states are bankrupt and that PL and JL are on verge of collapse if not for modest income from small ports of Bosaso and Kismayo and that not a single federal state can fulfll basic government duties of collecting tax pay for soldiers or other government programs :chrisfreshhah: he took a giant shit on you federal states basically calling you bums :drakelaugh:

He said they're bankrupt (basically all the non-Darood regions) in the context of calling for greater aid to Somalia. So it was a great win. And listen to the way he lavishes praise on Farmaajo, and low key disses abgaal by saying it was "time for a change." We literally could not have asked for a more favorable diplomat.

The lady even said, "no it's too much".

:faysalwtf::chrisfreshhah:

Yea, they all know Somaliland's population is no more than 2 million.
The way he frantically waved his hands down, smirked, and made all those faces explains it all.
Khat lander's think they're fooling people with their delusions, but they're only fooling themselves lol

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
My God where is our pride?

We are using a gaal white guy to tell us what is wrong with our country?

SL: oh look what white guy said about you all
Pro Somali side: Yeah, but did you see his face when he talked about you guys.

Who cares what this guy thinks? He was a US ambassador to Somalia for little bit and suddenly he is an expert on all things Somali?

f*ck that dirty Jew

Saalax Bidaar

Yea, they all know Somaliland's population is no more than 2 million.
The way he frantically waved his hands down, smirked, and made all those faces explains it all.
Khat lander's think they're fooling people with their delusions, but they're only fooling themselves lol
So you rather trust him, who is probably some dirty gaal touching kids over your Muslim Somali brother?

You call us Khat heads but do you know that guy whose word your taking as gospel truth denies Allah.

Man what the F

So you rather trust him, who is probably some dirty gaal touching kids over your Muslim Somali brother?

You call us Khat heads but do you know that guy whose word your taking as gospel truth denies Allah.

Man what the F

LOL. I love the moral indignation. I imagine you wouldn't be huffing and puffing so much if the cadaan dude was pro-Somaliland.

Of course I take his word over that of the khat head. He was a former U.S ambassador, privy to much information on Somalia. He confirmed his thoughts with Vanda Brown, a Harvard-educated Somalia expert. Are you saying I should disregard these prominent people for some khat chewer's opinions that he probably got from the local marfish, due to some idea of ethnic loyalty which I don't even hold?

Also, Somaliland is the one that's basing its entire legitimacy on colonial borders. Therefore cadaan opinions matter a lot to you, they are the foundation of your existence. I am, by posting this, pulling the rug from under you. and I know that makes you mad :mjlol:

Saalax Bidaar

LOL. I love the moral indignation. I imagine you wouldn't be huffing and puffing so much if the cadaan dude was pro-Somaliland.

Of course I take his word over that of the khat head. He was a former U.S ambassador, privy to much information on Somalia. He confirmed his thoughts with Vanda Brown, a Harvard-educated Somalia expert. Are you saying I should disregard these prominent people for some khat chewer's opinions that he probably got from the local marfish, due to some idea of ethnic loyalty which I don't even hold?

Also, Somaliland is the one that's basing its entire legitimacy on colonial borders. Therefore cadaan opinions matter a lot to you, they are the foundation of your existence. I am, by posting this, pulling the rug from under you. and I know that makes you mad :mjlol:

Huffing and puffing? Hardly. I am not much a fan of Somaliland myself, but I don’t pass on the opportunity to give my cents where deemed necessary.

Harvard expert on Somalia? Have you read any of her papers to confidently state that she knows more about Somalis than a Somali who has lived in The area for generations? I very much doubt. Throwing around terms like “expert” doesn’t easily fool me. I still take the words of the local over some expert, concerning Somalis.

Also, Why nitpick? everyone in Africa uses colonial boundaries to base their legitimacy as countries. That is not legit argument

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

Man you have some amazing debating skills , makes me wonder why you utter childish comments sometimes. Check your self saxiib ! Take this as a positive construtive criticsm

He said they're bankrupt (basically all the non-Darood regions) in the context of calling for greater aid to Somalia. So it was a great win. And listen to the way he lavishes praise on Farmaajo, and low key disses abgaal by saying it was "time for a change." We literally could not have asked for a more favorable diplomat.

He said that darood states are on verge of collapse if not for modest income from small ports of Bosaso and Kismayo :hemad:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The ambassador's body language says it all :mjlol:
Disgusted face, hands waving down, publicly falsifying what the man claimed
In diplomatic terms, this is the ultimate disrespect, the ultimate putdown.
Why does everybody hate Somaliland? :chrisfreshhah:

Because they don't want it to succeed tf you mean. They are a disgrace bro look at their presence in Somalia and nothing has changed... Why would they treat Somaliland differently?

It seems to fit their agenda that Somalia is unstable and Somaliland.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@IslamIsTheAnswer, acting like Somaliland is the only Somali administration that boosts its numbers for aid purposes. :cryinglaughsmiley:Read it and weep.:duck::lolbron:
Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 6.08.51 PM.png

Source: Political Orientations and Repertoires of Identification: State and Identity Formation in Northern Somalia

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.

Man what the F

Soomaha, qabilist syndrome to the highest degree sxb. What a pity.

According to the world bank report Puntland population is a little over 1 million while SL is a little under 4 million . They came to this conclusion by including Sool & sanaag with SL and not PL. That's why MJs cant stop claiming Sool & Sanaag they are nothing without it

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
According to the world bank report Puntland population is a little over 1 million while SL is a little under 4 million . They came to this conclusion by including Sool & sanaag with SL and not PL. That's why MJs cant stop claiming Sool & Sanaag they are nothing without it
Then they claim Warsangeli and Dhulbahante is majority in those regions.. And they completely disregard Habar Yonis and Habar Jeclo population that dominate the major cities throughout..:childplease:

Then they claim Warsangeli and Dhulbahante is majority in those regions.. And they completely disregard Habar Yonis and Habar Jeclo population that dominate the major cities throughout..:childplease:

My favorite is when they can't differentiate between ceergabo city and ceerigaabo district. They like to claim ceerigaabo isnt an isaaq city just because harti live in ceerigaabo district. They confuse the two all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending