Former ras kamboni militia spokesman cabdinasir seeraar to run for President of Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beca
No difference from Ahmed the way i see it
Because he is O.

Saxiib.

Meshan we are not in a picnic.The small teeth members have done zero work apart from sitting on the side and farting.Alshabaab is still powerful and needs to be eradicated.

Its time for Cawliyahan to lead.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Beca

Because he is O.

Saxiib.

Meshan we are not in a picnic.The small teeth members have done zero work apart from sitting on the side and farting.Alshabaab is still powerful and needs to be eradicated.

Its time for Cawliyahan to lead.
No it’s not because he’s OG it’s because he’s Raas Kaambooni former terrorists who put on a suit and work for Kenya now explain to me how different he is from Madoobe :ivers:

Most of Gedo is freed from Al Shabab control except Ceel Cadde we lost hundreds of men fighting the terrorists compare that to 2009 when they had the whole region why is Qooqaani and Jamaame and Jilib and Buaale and Saakow not free have you been farting?:mjlol:

Shaolin23

So tell me where in Gheeto is free you folks follow Ethiopian military like courier corps.
:drakelaugh:
Name a town in Gedo occupied by Al Shabab its well know Ethiopians don’t fight Al Shabab we’ve been shedding our blood to free ourselves from terrorists the past 10 years what have you been doing

Wake up ninyahow waa bah dilan tihiin rag oo dan idinka laheen aa madax idiin ah :mjpls:

Can't wait to see the tears of the illegal b00n aliens after the next election when they realise they just can't move the Ogaden mountain that has set its large feet firm on the ground :mjcry:

Shaolin23

Show us Ras Kamboni Buaale Saakow etc are much better than Gedo Django please amaze us

Their largest and most important town in the Jubba Valley smells like adoon BO and cow manure mixed with garlic and onion reeking from bush houses:ohhhdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts