Former Puntland President Gaas Speech For Khatumo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Madaxwaynihii hore ee Puntlaan Abdiwali maxamed Ali Gaas | waxaan jeclaan lahaa in ay maanta noolyihiin Ali khaliif Galayr. Saado Cali. Abwaan jamac kadiye. Garaad Saleemaan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would love to see Saado Ali, Garad Salebaan, Ali Khalif Galayr, Abwan Jamac Kadiye witnessing the birth of Khatumo State. Runti. This region fought on all corners of Somalia plus the british oo waxba la harin oo ku tusinayso 'awoodisa' for the nation independence, unlike Zanzibar which the south use to give bayah too oo 38 minute lagu karbashay. They deserve their spot among the federation.

But let this not turn into a case of copy-cat on Khatumo by other disgruntled clans. For one u have no HISTORY and if u do it's linked to sultan bargash mr 38 minutes oo tarikhda aduunka galey meesha ugu liito aduunka. Secondly if ur state affects another existing state u also have no right.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't hate the south ppl, but u guys need to remain civilian status and forget politics, anywhere u guys go turns into ceebta aduunka. Post 91 is an example till today u brought us all into ceeebtani. Your allegiance to Sultan Bargash waa aragta wuxu galay tarikh aduun for all the embarasssing reasons of 38 minutes gee even leelkase can fight for a few weeks kkkk. This shows u, hawiye is terrible at politics.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hussein aideed I support ur aragti hawiye needs to stop giving bayah to the weak sides of the world like turks-qatar-egypt and muslim brotherhood crap.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is what I said also. Ninki ka nixi laha ha naxe, Meel ay ka soo laaban karto ma jogto Khatumo, umaad midnimo iyo heeshish dhex yaal iyo mamul uu dhisan on top of that beesha calaamka aqoonsatay ayay gaadhtay and eventually forced the SFG hand also who was 'stalling' thinking things can be reversed. Why would u make yourself an 'enemy' to a state u know that it won't be reversed.

Ma aha xiligi shirarkooda 'trojan' horse la dhex dhigayay oo la kala dilaye(PL tactic to ensure no SL outcome) ama isku dir lagu samaynaye by assasinations(SL tactic to make them each other). If u r wise politician u know when to support something when there is no chance of it reversing.

Dr.gaas "Khaatumo way dhaqaaqday ninki jeclaanlaha iyo kii necbaan lahaaba"

Last edited:

Trending