Former President Silanyo accused of war crimes, in 1980s Ethiopia

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@Bohol what do you think of this?

Source: https://archive.org/details/DTIC_ADA337976/page/n62

ZeXBfZB.png

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
It says that corrupt SNM soldiers under Ethiopians did that and technically it was a massacre not a genocide. Put a question mark in your title please.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
A large bulk of Garhajix were in the SNM especially in Leadership roles . the SNM were split into different subclans i.e the Sa'ad musa JB from Gabiley managed to chase out SNA soliders from The saylac/ Lowacado area to the Djiboutian border.
apparently their were many killings of isaaq nomads in hawd oderd by silanyo himself this evidence is an example of a number of massacres comitted against the qarhajis nomads in hawd nobody knows what clans they were what we do know is many innocent civilians were killed in the hawd

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
apparently their were many killings of isaaq nomads in hawd oderd by silanyo himself this evidence is an example of a number of massacres comitted against the qarhajis nomads in hawd nobody knows what clans they were what we do know is many innocent civilians were killed in the hawd

and who'd believe that kind of garbage:mindblown:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
this is a number of crimes comttied against qarhajis nomads and many other civilians it seems the snm were looting valuables and killing people on sight :noneck: they killed anyone regardless of clan afilliation

It seems like Garhajis was targeted because of their historic dominance of a certain region , and some other sub clans saw an opportunity for revenge by any means. Which I don’t support . Based on this evidence I believe the siilyanyo? Dude committed or ordered atrocities against many clans he viewed as a threat.

It seems like Garhajis was targeted because of their historic dominance of a certain region , and some other sub clans saw an opportunity for revenge by any means. Which I don’t support . Based on this evidence I believe the siilyanyo? Dude committed or ordered atrocities against many clans he viewed as a threat.

why would he as a Habar Jeclo see them as a threat?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
why would he as a Habar Jeclo see them as a threat?
you do know that particular sub clan and qarhajis have not been on freindly terms as far as i know the conflict between the two and the historic hatred is huge even in ceel afwayn were the two communities regarlarly fight eachother

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
you do know that particular sub clan and qarhajis have not been on freindly terms as far as i know the conflict between the two and the historic hatred is huge even in ceel afwayn were the two communities regarlarly fight eachother

It’s sadly an old Somali mentality to get revenge for shit that happened 500 years ago , that’s why I believe this shit to be true.

im assuming it was done by Siad's prostitutes the Ogaden militia

Trending