Former Leaders meet at Sheikh Sharif Residence ahead of Tomorrows Meeting with HSM

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1689109515660.jpg

Muqdisho July 11, 2023

Waxaa caawa isugu nimid kulan wadatashi ah oo looga arrinsanaayo shirka berrito ka dhici doona magaalada Muqdisho. Waxaan u mahadcelineynaa Madaxweynaha DFS Mudane Hassan Sheikh Mohamud oo gogosha fidiyey.Waxaan rajeyneneenaa in kulanku uu noqdo mid miradhal ah..

Saxiixayaal

Madaxweyne Shariif Sheiikh Axmed
Guddoomiye Shariif Xasan Shiikh Aden
R/W Abdiweli Maxamed Cali Gaas
R/W Omar Abdirashid
R/W Xasan Cali khayre
R/W xigeen Ridwan Xirsi Maxamed
Wasir Cabdinuur Shiikh Maxamed
Xildhibaan Cabdulqadir Cossoble Cali

Jungle

VIP
How are you masuul when you can’t even visit your own village. The AU, NATO and EU are responsible for keeping Mogadishu in check.
Talking for the sake of talking is what you're doing. Kinda hurt too keep your emotions in check.

I was speaking about the 2 pill poppers that recently landed from Garowe to attend Hasan Dal Xoreeyes meeting.

Atmis are only at the airport, port and Villa Somalia. They vacated every base on the outskirts of the city. Idk where you got NATO or the EU having anything to do with security from

Talking for the sake of talking is what you're doing. Kinda hurt too keep your emotions in check.

I was speaking about the 2 pill poppers that recently landed from Garowe to attend Hasan Dal Xoreeyes meeting.

Atmis are only at the airport, port and Villa Somalia. They vacated every base on the outskirts of the city. Idk where you got NATO or the EU having anything to do with security from
A masuul is a man who has control of his city, AMISOM and AU peace keepers don’t count. The EU pays all of your salaries, without it you wouldn’t have any security, be a little more thankful.

Jungle

VIP
A masuul is a man who has control of his city, AMISOM and AU peace keepers don’t count. The EU pays all of your salaries, without it you wouldn’t have any security, be a little more thankful.
Again I was speaking on the 2 clowns from Garowe. They don't have presidential guards. What EU is paying for their security? They pay out their pocket. Go look back at the post where you quoted me with your rubbish nacas yahow Keep your feelings in check.

Hasan Sheikh is Masuul of all Somalis whether you like it not reer oyaayoow

Again I was speaking on the 2 clowns from Garowe. They don't have presidential guards. What EU is paying for their security? They pay out their pocket. Go look back at the post where you quoted me with your rubbish nacas yahow Keep your feelings in check.

You’re talking about two dudes making some easy money in the south while on the other hand I’m telling you your whole city is still a colonial project. Slow much? :mjlol:

You’re talking about two dudes making some easy money in the south while on the other hand I’m telling you your whole city is still a colonial project. Slow much? :mjlol:
Nigga bring your own security detail or thank beesha @Jungle , they flew you from Garowe, provided security and housed you in Sheikh Sharif residence.
:draketf:

Have Ciise maxamuud achieved equal rights yet?
Nigga bring your own security detail or thank beesha @Jungle , they flew you from Garowe, provided security and housed you in Sheikh Sharif residence.
:draketf:
Three guys responding to me all at once is crazy, you guys really are savages uh :mjlaugh:

Cosoble is a perennial candidate. Ridwaan is from Somaliland so that's that. In a well-ordered society someone of Cabdinur Sh. Mohamed's caliber would be president or prime minister.

The rest are hasbeens except for Kheyre who is the only former PM or President in this group with future political prospects.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
This are cisse mohamud achievements @convincation
Puntland capital it’s cisse dhux city
Puntland former president Abdirahman faroole
Former Prime minister carto government 2000-04 hassan abshir

Today they have the foreign minister of somalia abshir haruse
They have 2 A minster in puntland government interior ministry and planning ministry
Cisse ruush wa Landhere xiniyahisa ku fadiyo

Trending

Latest posts