Former Galmudug President Ahmed Duale Guelleh Haaf has been arrested by Somaliland Immigration Forces in Hargeisa

It seems IRIR card not working lool. If he were habashi they will welcome him with flowers.

Irrir is an imaginary alliance created out of fear of an imaginary 'Daarood' boogeyman that doesn't even exist, "Irrir" is not even based on heritage as these DNA tests are showing.
How do Dir with T haplogroup have the same father as Hawiyes with E1b1 Haplgroup? Their ancestral forefathers aren't even from the same continent, lmao

Waa Sheeko xariiro.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Irrir is an imaginary alliance based on the fear of an imaginary 'Daarood' boogeyman that doesn't even exist, "Irrir" is not even based on heritage as these DNA tests are showing. How do Dir with T haplogroup have the same father as Hawiyes with E1b1 Haplgroup.
Waa Sheeko xariiro.
Just check, no hawiya will attack isaaqs, but if this occur in PL ama JL. You will listen their tones. Hawiya it seems under isaaq saxiir.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
IRIR card is dead, if he were habashi they will welcome him with flowers.

I agree, unfortunetly Somalilanders has been trying to distance themselves from the choatic south and it's traumatized citizens like this old cat Haaf.

The former Khat king pin turned President of Galmudug is even married to women who hails from the desert region of Somaliland.

Yet Galmudug ex President is still subject to deportation just like D&M the apartheid state deported from Laascaanood last year, Haaf is notorious womanzer and a khat abusing junkie and is known to travel to Somaliland for cheap khat and women.
received_1107906626405091.jpeg

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I agree, unfortunetly Somalilanders has been trying to distance themselves from the choatic south and it's traumatized citizens like this old cat Haaf.

The former Khat king pin turned President of Galmudug is even married to women who hails from the desert region of Somaliland.

Yet Galmudug ex President is still subject to deportation just like D&M the apartheid state deported from Laascaanood last year, Haaf is notorious womanzer and a khat abusing junkie and is known to travel to Somaliland for cheap khat and women.
Faroole went there but they didnt do nothing to him lool.

Faroole were welcome in hargisa :hillarybiz: .

Their land, their rules. They can welcome who they want. Same way Djbouti can welcome who they want or Ethiopia or Kenya. I am not a parasite. Allah swt has given me my own country. I just hope people respect my house rules when they come to my land as I respect theirs.

@Pwyneth Galtrow Irir is dead, thank god. No more HAG/Isaaq alliance

@Pwyneth Galtrow I love how HAGS N ISAAQ dodge each other in public and online, the great irir alliance has collapsed and is buried now.

The only thing I do believe is that Isaaq or segments of them are related to Dir, I have noticed Isaaqs got really upset when HG was fighting Biyomaal, like dhiiga inuu dhaqaaqay.

Even if Irrir was real, as a Puntite, I don't worry about it. If you have to make a fake alliance based on nothing but fear, you lost already.

I called a friend and he told me that this is fake news. Xaaf is now in Hargeysa. Republic of Somaliland treats us good because we are good guest and respect their rules.

six

HAGtivist
@Pwyneth Galtrow I love how HAGS N ISAAQ dodge each other in public and online and read about other news.

When u mention the great irir alliance all u see from them is SHAME

No Idea Reaction GIF by Bounce
Alliances change. Even during '91 the alliance between HG wasn't even fully ratified with only Saleebaan joining HG against Abgaal when Abgaal attacked them by accident..

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I called a friend and he told me that this is fake news. Xaaf is now in Hargeysa. Republic of Somaliland treats us good because we are good guest and respect their rules.

Stop lying, you didn't call no one and this is no fake news ,it is as real as it could get, aven GO is reporting the immigration denying Haaf to enter Somaliland.