Former Deputy-PM of Somalia Mohamed Omar Carte gives up on unity and believes in separation. Granted pardon by Somaliland.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What’s going on with him

He resigned his membership in the parliament too.

just wants to return to Hargeysa

Update:

HARGEISA – Somalia’s former deputy prime minister Mohamed Omar Arte has been granted a presidential pardon on Sunday after renouncing his views against Somaliland independence during a visit to Hargeisa.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
images (53).jpeg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What’s going on with him

He resigned his membership in the parliament too.

just wants to return to Hargeysa
The truth of the matter is that he is a laandheere in somaliland while you will get arrested for looking at the sky during the daytime cause it resembles the flag of somalia.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Your parents are more important than politics. He could have defended his principles and risked not seeing his sick parent ever again. I think I would have the same if I were in his position.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Good riddance to garbage I say. His father Omar Arte is the one who sold Somali airlines and has large shares in Somtel. Awalba 'haram' ba lagu koriyay. Niin haram lagu koriyay meel 'fa'ido' uu lee yahay ma jiro. We say Good Riddance to him and await the next 'batch' of landers to take his place.

What I find funny is this 'separation' thing in SL is more 'enforced' then it's the people 'will' at all, the way u can tell us how they crack down on unionist, why would they crack down on them if their isn't large porportion of them being unionist. I never see PL cracking down on people based on their idealogy unless it has 'militant' tone to it. Where-as freedom of speech is clearly missing in SL. I think this secessionist thing is purely top-down and maintained from the top, it's not protected at the bottom whatsoever.

We have secessionist types, centralist type, and federalist type. Heck we have shariah law types and human rights types. I don't see this sort of crack down in PL at all. We in PL all don't agree on politics but we still co-exist finely because what counts is 'progress' and not so much 'idealogy'. Idealogy is only disputed because some think it may impede on progress or advance progress and hence the different camps.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
so what ur saying is that sl ictiraf is mainly pushed by the elites interesting i have to ask do u believe that if someone else was at the do u think that would have an effect on the regions desire to seceede (lets say for the sake of argument that this person that replaces the current elite is from a political party that has no policy regarding independence or unity)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
so what ur saying is that sl ictiraf is mainly pushed by the elites interesting i have to ask do u believe that if someone else was at the do u think that would have an effect on the regions desire to seceede (lets say for the sake of argument that this person that replaces the current elite is from a political party that has no policy regarding independence or unity)

Don't u find it suspicious SL has to 'police' this idealogy, if it was truly from their people, their would be no such policing of it or enforcing. I think deeply their elites are divided on the matter and hence one side the secessionist are scared if this 'project' of 'separation' becomes disputed, it may lead to their own civil war. Notice they target mostly people of 'influence' who can cause this.

It's a fragile unity if you ask me the Isaaq one, it's not based on the will of the people. I mean these guys are literally using 'military' force on regions that want nothing to do with them and if they did want them why would u need to use military force? one thing I like about PL, we don't go around chasing people. We believe in leading by example, they will come to you when they see you are genuine, u don't need to go them and say your genuine.

@Galmudug-State Begs for recognition from other clans in GM and also Somalia, he doesn't hold our philosophy of 'prove yourself to your own first' and others will come to you willingly. He is focused on the 'i need to prove myself' to others and he does thru 'words' only. Where-as these SNM thugs are not much different.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State notice no puntite seeks you to 'praise them', we simply dump our progress on here and let u judge by the fruits of our work. We won't sit there and play this 'mj vs hg nonsense with u', we will not entertain that 'fkd' in real life. As I put it while u join the GOLAHA HABAR GEDIR and get signed up, Puntites are signing up for 'MAKE PL GREEN AGAIN PROGRAM'. See we focus on 'fruits' where-as u focus on where HG at programs lol which is essentially what your biometric program is.

GemState

36/21
VIP
This guy's just a massive opportunist

Wouldn't be surprised if Mahdi Gulaid does the same thing in a few years if Farmaajo loses the election

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Don't u find it suspicious SL has to 'police' this idealogy, if it was truly from their people, their would be no such policing of it or enforcing. I think deeply their elites are divided on the matter and hence one side the secessionist are scared if this 'project' of 'separation' becomes disputed, it may lead to their own civil war. Notice they target mostly people of 'influence' who can cause this.

It's a fragile unity if you ask me the Isaaq one, it's not based on the will of the people. I mean these guys are literally using 'military' force on regions that want nothing to do with them and if they did want them why would u need to use military force? one thing I like about PL, we don't go around chasing people. We believe in leading by example, they will come to you when they see you are genuine, u don't need to go them and say your genuine.

@Galmudug-State Begs for recognition from other clans in GM and also Somalia, he doesn't hold our philosophy of 'prove yourself to your own first' and others will come to you willingly. He is focused on the 'i need to prove myself' to others and he does thru 'words' only. Where-as these SNM thugs are not much different.
not really as these social media are the ones who spread information and the last u need is bad pr especially when u are trying to get recognition from the international community and honestly i think thats a guud thing as these influencers could cause issues a guud example would be those iditiots that wear the somali flag in Hargeisa think about how moronic that is ur walking around in a land that where bombed by soldiers weaving that flag don't u think thats diss respectful especially when there are elders who survived the bombings. Although it is unfair to jail people due to having and expressing different ideals one has to keep in mind the context behind whats being said.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
His dad is really sick so makes sense why he’s doing all of this now. Just really hope he’s being real
This guy's just a massive opportunist

Wouldn't be surprised if Mahdi Gulaid does the same thing in a few years if Farmaajo loses the election
Well you guys change ur policy towards the dirty waqooyi politicians if this happens more often :lol:

GemState

36/21
VIP
His dad is really sick so makes sense why he’s doing all of this now. Just really hope he’s being real

Well you guys change ur policy towards the dirty waqooyi politicians if this happens more often :lol:
I never supported MP's and politicans who don't represent their constituency sxb

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
not really as these social media are the ones who spread information and the last u need is bad pr especially when u are trying to get recognition from the international community and honestly i think thats a guud thing as these influencers could cause issues a guud example would be those iditiots that wear the somali flag in Hargeisa think about how moronic that is ur walking around in a land that where bombed by soldiers weaving that flag don't u think thats diss respectful especially when there are elders who survived the bombings. Although it is unfair to jail people due to having and expressing different ideals one has to keep in mind the context behind whats being said.

Your leaders are quite silly and your people should stand up to them and tell them the truth, the liklihood the international community will violate a registered member state of the UN and break all international laws regarding territorial sovereignity of a nation is 'unlikely' and 'improbable'.

Your leaders just feed your people garbage and you sit there for 30 years and 'clap' like something significant will change. Take charge and say u had enough of the secession lies rather then defending it. Your people pay the price for this 30 years and nothing and u will have children who pursue the same failed ambition and get nowhere.