mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Wtf. This is not normal
giphy.gif

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Easiest way to become something in FGS is join kebab, blow shit up and say you have seen the light. You can move up as high as Zakariye Hirsi who was the former assassin chief for kebab. They appointed him to lead NISA

:mjlol:

reer

VIP
Is Morgan leading anything? We are talking about terrorists who are getting sensitive posts. You dont see anything wrong with that?
taano ambassador
madobe
robow was going to run intii la qaban

Icu and al shabaab are not 1 and the same. They are the people who brought peace after as you said yourgovernent official grandad was killed in 2005 :pachah1: this guy man
icu was bound to split apart due to different islamist ideologies even without the invasion.

Is Morgan leading anything? We are talking about terrorists who are getting sensitive posts. You dont see anything wrong with that?
Not leading but hero there after being the defence minister of a dictatorship and suppressed Puntland.
Madoobe is head of a state.
I go on and on about different people. He's no different than warlords.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Not leading but hero there after being the defence minister of a dictatorship and suppressed Puntland.
Madoobe is head of a state.
I go on and on about different people. He's no different than warlords.
:pachah1: He's no hero to anyone i know. Matter fact most despise him for his link to the Kacaan gov. I can't believe you are comparing the two.

Trending

Latest posts