Former AC Milan academy player commits suicide because of racial abuse

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
It is a drama within a drama that of Seid Visin , the 20-year-old boy of Ethiopian origins with a past in the Milan youth academy who tragically died in the past few hours. As Il Corriere della Sera reconstructs , it is in fact a suicide and the reasons are contained in a letter sent to his friends and his psychotherapist some time ago. "I'm not an immigrant, I was adopted as a child (...). I remember that everyone loved me. Wherever I was, wherever I went, everyone turned to me with joy, respect and curiosity. Now it seems that everything has turned upside down " . (...) " I was able to find a job that I had to leave because too many people, especially the elderly, refused to be served by me and, as if I did not already feel uneasy, they also pointed to me as responsible for the fact that many young Italians (whites) did not find work ».

And again: " Something has changed inside me ," wrote Seid. “ As if I was ashamed of being black, as if I was afraid of being mistaken for an immigrant, as if I had to prove to people, who didn't know me, that I was like them, that I was Italian, white. I made bad jokes about blacks and immigrants (...) as if to emphasize that I was not one of them. But it was fear.The fear of the hatred I saw in people's eyes towards immigrants. I do not want to beg for commiseration or pain, but only to remind myself that the discomfort and suffering that I am experiencing are a drop of water compared to the ocean of suffering that those who prefer to die rather than lead a life in misery are experiencing. in hell. Those people who risk their lives, and many have already lost it, just to smell, to taste the flavor of what we simply call “Life” ».

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It is a drama within a drama that of Seid Visin , the 20-year-old boy of Ethiopian origins with a past in the Milan youth academy who tragically died in the past few hours. As Il Corriere della Sera reconstructs , it is in fact a suicide and the reasons are contained in a letter sent to his friends and his psychotherapist some time ago. "I'm not an immigrant, I was adopted as a child (...). I remember that everyone loved me. Wherever I was, wherever I went, everyone turned to me with joy, respect and curiosity. Now it seems that everything has turned upside down " . (...) " I was able to find a job that I had to leave because too many people, especially the elderly, refused to be served by me and, as if I did not already feel uneasy, they also pointed to me as responsible for the fact that many young Italians (whites) did not find work ».

And again: " Something has changed inside me ," wrote Seid. “ As if I was ashamed of being black, as if I was afraid of being mistaken for an immigrant, as if I had to prove to people, who didn't know me, that I was like them, that I was Italian, white. I made bad jokes about blacks and immigrants (...) as if to emphasize that I was not one of them. But it was fear.The fear of the hatred I saw in people's eyes towards immigrants. I do not want to beg for commiseration or pain, but only to remind myself that the discomfort and suffering that I am experiencing are a drop of water compared to the ocean of suffering that those who prefer to die rather than lead a life in misery are experiencing. in hell. Those people who risk their lives, and many have already lost it, just to smell, to taste the flavor of what we simply call “Life” ».

Damm rip to him appearently he is ethiopian. I wonder how bad the bulleying was?

Jungle

VIP
Balotelli was adopted as well and made the most of it like many others in italian football. He could played lower leagues and made a living. oh well.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I would have made myself a custom T-shirt with the text "I am adopted. You people brought me here. I am not an immigrant." in Italian to stick it to the nacaaso.

RIP.

🙏

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
RIP Italians are hardcore racists and will never change because they themselves were known as the Negroes of Europe.

This is why europeans, non-black in general should not adopt from africa. It creates situations like these, not to talk about identity issues. No african will be european

"I'm not an immigrant, I was adopted as a child (...). I remember that everyone loved me. Wherever I was, wherever I went, everyone turned to me with joy, respect and curiosity. Now it seems that everything has turned upside down " . (...) "

Yep, recent mass immigration is making Europeans nervous, only ganna get worse for the non-white people living in Europe.

But Europe is less racist than america!!

Its not. The europeans hide it very well. From how teachers communicate and teach to getting job. In europe they dont ask your race but your name tells them wether your white or immigrant.
giphy.gif

Its not. The europeans hide it very well. From how teachers communicate and teach to getting job. In europe they dont ask your race but your name tells them wether your white or immigrant.
giphy.gif
I know. I was making fun of people who say that. I live in a european country (the UK).

It is sad but it's yet more demonstration that Islam is the solution for the problems of humanity. If he had been Muslim, insha'Allah he would have known that suicide is haraam and also he would have inner peace from being a Muslim.

Trending