Forget Black Friday. Shop cybermonday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What does cyber Monday mean you might ask, it's like Black Friday but it's on Monday and you can shop online.

Without the hassle of eager shoppers. At the comfort of your living room, bedroom, even toilet(I'm not judging)

Every store online is participating.

But don't be greedy and buy everything, just buy what you need.

I've my eye on coats, boots, bags and make up ofcourse, I also want an espresso machine.

Good luck.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
giphy.gif

It would be so hard for me to part with my money. On Monday I'll go for the under $5 stuff

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Real talk

This is the stuff I'm shooting for to buy online.

Wireless headphone, preferably Sony

Toaster

Cologne

Winter coat

Basketball shoes

Stockpile of Extra sensitive condones (Trojan)

Printer

Massive toys and clothing for my children

Krueger

Gibiin-Udug

Real talk

This is the stuff I'm shooting for to buy online.

Wireless headphone, preferably Sony

Toaster

Cologne

Winter coat

Basketball shoes

Stockpile of Extra sensitive condones (Trojan)

Printer

Massive toys and clothing for my children

Krueger
Toaster? You do know toasters are usually less than 30 dollars right? Even oven toasters are less than 50 dollars. menace you're such a cheapskate good God.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Toaster? You do know toasters are usually less than 30 dollars right? Even oven toasters are less than 50 dollars. menace you're such a cheapskate good God.

If it's $30 now why are you against it being $8

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I'm going to get this

It's currently $250
44965242757795p
You know you're still going to go to Starbucks, better off putting that 250 in Starbucks card lol I bought a fancy coffee maker last cyber Monday used it only handful times.

This year I'm looking to buy a lot of grown up stuff, rugs, drapes, comforters, sheets... it's not going to be as fun as last year.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
There's Black friday sales happened in Melbourne's retails today. It was so strange. It was first Halloween now Black friday. What next? us aussies going to celebrate thanksgiving in near future. Is Australia soon to be americalize?:faysalwtf:
Other than that, Friday was good day i brought some finest kitchen knifes and vitamix blender. I cant wait to blend smoothie next morning :gaasdrink:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There's Black friday sales happened in Melbourne's retails today. It was so strange. It was first Halloween now Black friday. What next? us aussies going to celebrate thanksgiving in near future. Is Australia soon to be americalize?:faysalwtf:
Other than that, Friday was good day i brought some finest kitchen knifes and vitamix blender. I cant wait to blend smoothie next morning :gaasdrink:

The world is America's little B

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You know you're still going to go to Starbucks, better off putting that 250 in Starbucks card lol I bought a fancy coffee maker last cyber Monday used it only handful times.

This year I'm looking to buy a lot of grown up stuff, rugs, drapes, comforters, sheets... it's not going to be as fun as last year.

How much do you put aside to buy? Keep in mind that you'll see something that you can't pass with such a ridiculous price.

Btw why wouldn't you use your coffee maker? Was it Krueger? Don't tell me your coffee ingredient was inferior ? You know you can buy startbucks coffee from the grocery store now

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How much do you put aside to buy? Keep in mind that you'll see something that you can't pass with such a ridiculous price.

Btw why wouldn't you use your coffee maker? Was it Krueger? Don't tell me your coffee ingredient was inferior ? You know you can buy startbucks coffee from the grocery store now
No it was this
IMG_4687.PNG
Got it from William Sonoma, it was mostly because of the color that got me lol I don't make coffee because I'm always rushing out every morning plus I'm a Starbuck addict, I don't know what they did to me I always find myself there :meleshame:

Gibiin-Udug

It hurts that you're absolutely right about the bolded part lol. I've a keurig and use it like once a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending