Foreign diplomats abandon their local afghan workers

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
These cruel people left their Afghan colleagues behind without telling them anything. The Afghan when they came the next day, they saw that all Dutch staff left without saying anything. They abandoned them with their families -around 200 in total- to their fate. Some Afghan staff didn't slept overthinking about their uncertain future and wondering why the Nederlands take all this time to evacuate them.

The Swedish staff was much much cruel compared to the Dutch. They abandoned the embassy without notice, refused to answer the panicking afghan colleague calls, and blocked their email addresses. I assume that the Swedish staff was mostly racist, probably they were laughing while hearing the phone calls and blocking the colleagues' email addresses.

These cruel people left their Afghan colleagues behind without telling them anything. The Afghan when they came the next day, they saw that all Dutch staff left without saying anything. They abandoned them with their families -around 200 in total- to their fate. Some Afghan staff didn't slept overthinking about their uncertain future and wondering why the Nederlands take all this time to evacuate them.

The Swedish staff was much much cruel compared to the Dutch. They abandoned the embassy without notice, refused to answer the panicking afghan colleague calls, and blocked their email addresses. I assume that the Swedish staff was mostly racist, probably they were laughing while hearing the phone calls and blocking the colleagues' email addresses.

The Swedish were like don't call us, we'll call you if needed..

Violation LMAO

See Somalis. Cadaans are the biggest snakes.

Won’t even say farewell.

This is how all the Cadaans in Embassies in Somalia are. Wolf in sheep’s clothing. Imagine working with someone for the past 5 years and one day they pack up knowing full well they will never see your ass again.

Lol what do you expect from invaders it will be only because of pr and press that most of these western countries do anything to help now

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Expecting the whites to save you was their mistake. They were your employers, nothing more

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Lol allot of dutch tv personalisaties have been roasting the dutch that left the embassy without saying anything. But i would proberly do the same thing i dont own these afghans anything

Lmao this is another level of cold bloodedness these people aren’t just simply strangers to them but they’re coworkers they’ve known for decades, imagine working with these people for so long that you and your family are on first term basis with them.

You think you know these people and their characters fairly well as you’ve been through many dangerous situations by helping them crack down several terrorists through your translation only for them to completely cut you off once you’re in the biggest mishap of the century except this time you’re the one who desperately needs help and they can’t even answer your emails.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Lol allot of dutch tv personalisaties have been roasting the dutch that left the embassy without saying anything. But i would proberly do the same thing i dont own these afghans anything
What, owe nothing to them? Dude these ppl worked together for years, leaving them under the bus without telling them is inhumane

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
What, owe nothing to them? Dude these ppl worked together for years, leaving them under the bus without telling them is inhumane
Most of these cadaan people that came to Afghanistan for work brought their kids with them so would you risk you family to help the afghans you worked with for years?