For those who are working, are you happy with your career?

i have one of the best jobs on earth. Teaching tomorrow's leaders. No two days are the same and it is absolutely rewarding. But it also quite stressful at times. Commitment is absolutely needed. At times i wonder what am i doing particularly after a bad class

In another life i would have been a fighter pilot. I did think of joining the RAF at one point but hoyo would not let me

For those who think what so cool about being a pilot, its' the thrill of flying

Man what wouldn't i do to fly this jet

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
i have one of the best jobs on earth. Teaching tomorrow's leaders. No two days are the same and it is absolutely rewarding. But it also quite stressful at times. Commitment is absolutely needed. At times i wonder what am i doing particularly after a bad class

In another life i would have been a fighter pilot. I did think of joining the RAF at one point but hoyo would not let me

For those who think what so cool about being a pilot, its' the thrill of flying

Man what wouldn't i do to fly this jet

What age do you teach?

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Akhi, I am in uni studying Computer Science. I admire teachers greatly as they are underrated Wallahi for the work they do but it’s deffo not an easy job. Atleast you are guaranteed to find fulfilment from it.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Yes ,job hop every 1-2 years for big increases in salary, power at work. Manager can't say shit to you because they scared of you going

Trending