For The Somalis In The United States....

I stopped voting. Both Democrats and Republicans are part of the same deep state that wages war on other countries; financially suffocates the poor and middle class Americans; and have created the media, financial, and other organs that safeguard their monopoly on power, finance, and every aspect of Americans' lives.

There are really no alternatives presented by third parties, so voting for either of these 2 parties wouldn't make any difference. I, therefore, encourage every American to deny their vote to people who wouldn't remember them as soon as they get to Washington DC.

I stopped voting. Both Democrats and Republicans are part of the same deep state that wages war on other countries; financially suffocates the poor and middle class Americans; and have created the media, financial, and other organs that safeguard their monopoly on power, finance, and every aspect of Americans' lives.

There are really no alternatives presented by third parties, so voting for either of these 2 parties wouldn't make any difference. I, therefore, encourage every American to deny their vote to people who wouldn't remember them as soon as they get to Washington DC.
Birds of feathers flock together

Trending