For the idiots who prefer Trump

Like u said, 99% don't even live in the US.

When I first got here I used to listen to a lot of conservative, anti-establishment, anti-900 genders stuff and sometimes even “based” Christians. That’s what resonated with me the most.
Well, until I realized I’m the out-group these people are talking about. Outside the 🏳️‍🌈, I check all the boxes.
I’m public enemy # 1😂

Last edited:

Nin123

Defender of chubby Xalimos 👑
VIP
I've been seeing Trump supporters in this forum when most of them don't even live in the US this is what he's supporters truly believe in. Somalis are not an exception to the people they want to target
Trump is the world saviour walhy just look when he was in charge barely any major war or conflict. Am conservative traditional man, and I view all liberal as an idiot and enemy to me.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I've been seeing Trump supporters in this forum when most of them don't even live in the US this is what he's supporters truly believe in. Somalis are not an exception to the people they want to target
Ngl I can’t fault them. If I was white I’d be saying the exact same things. Heck as a Somali I’d be angry if my country suddenly became less and less homogeneous filled with ajnabis who not only have political power but also have different values

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Ngl I can’t fault them. If I was white I’d be saying the exact same things. Heck as a Somali I’d be angry if my country suddenly became less and less homogeneous filled with ajnabis who not only have political power but also have different values
First of all america isn't even an ethnicity and the land doesen't even belong to them, it belongs to the native americans they slaughtered. Also, maybe if america didn't spend so much time screwing over so many countries, they wouldn't have as many refugees, this argument only really applies to nordics and irish people who kept shit to themselves, the others went into other countries and made them unlivable so you can't compare it to being replaced on your ancestral homelands. The political right hates people from south america but forget that they've carried out multiple assasinations and coups against their leaders.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Trump is an entertainer and doesn't believe the majority of what he says. His fanatic supporters are also 99.9% peaceful.

He called out Somalis by name and went to Minnesota to say some racist shit against the Somali community. Those that support him or even make excuses for him have no basic self respect.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
He will be 78 if he wins, I will become exactly like Sleepy Joe, a sick old man.

His downfall will be amazing to see.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
First of all america isn't even an ethnicity and the land doesen't even belong to them, it belongs to the native americans they slaughtered. Also, maybe if america didn't spend so much time screwing over so many countries, they wouldn't have as many refugees, this argument only really applies to nordics and irish people who kept shit to themselves, the others went into other countries and made them unlivable so you can't compare it to being replaced on your ancestral homelands. The political right hates people from south america but forget that they've carried out multiple assasinations and coups against their leaders.
They conquered that land sxb. This is earth, it’s xoog or be xooged and once they created the country they formed an identity consisting of people from British, French, Germanic, Dutch backgrounds and black people later on. To be swarmed now by random ajnabis just because they bombed the living shit out of them doesn’t change the fact that it’s understandable that the average person feels as if his country and community is changing and isn’t comfortable with it. They might not be natives but their forefathers died creating that society so it’s not surprising that they get upset when they feel that it’s changing

Trending