For the first time in my neighborhood I have a

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Somali neighbor...my whole neighborhood was overwhelmingly cadaan but this streak has been broken..

I use to roam around with my wife beaters and basketball shorts whenever I was getting my mail but this ultra religious family moved in...

What're they doing here, there's no section 8 here ...

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You were the only in a neighborhood full of whites in the Midwest. You should happen that a pack of your own live near you in case shit hits the fan. :kobeok:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace you live in Ohio waryaa, there's a somali in every corner. Don't lie and say you were the only Somali in the neighborhood.

:mjswag:

menace

VIP
Walahi bilahi I live in a neighborhood that had just 2 or 3 other Somali couple ..acfually there's this RN single mother chick with one baby that has befriended my female :banderas::jcoleno: , so my hopes have been dashed ..

But now I got this couple that moved in a month ago that live one door down ...Whenecer they see me it's like they seen saytan hi self because I like to be comfortable in my shorts and wife beaters when I'm checking my mail box or throwing my trash or at my door trying to let my infant have some vitamin D..btw the new neighbors look like they have never left Garoowe village a day longer :deadrose:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bro Im always strapped ..I got the carrying license ..and I practice on every other week

:dead: Bruh everybody caries heat now you ain't the only one. Why did you run from the skinnies you know cadaans are full of crazy mf. One will turn mad cause his wife didn't give him the good and he will shoot up the block.:drakelaugh:

menace

VIP
:dead: Bruh everybody caries heat now you ain't the only one. Why did you run from the skinnies you know cadaans are full of crazy mf. One will turn mad cause his wife didn't give him the good and he will shoot up the block.:drakelaugh:
These cadaans around me are cool peoples runtii....the other night this cadaan young couple were flying drones at our parking lot ..I stopped my car to chat and I've learned that ileen drones are cheap AF...this dude had camera mounted on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending