For all you xoolos arguing that: my gobol is better check this

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Board of Governors approved the University of Victoria’s budget of $369.1 million for fiscal 2018/19 at its March 27 meeting.

https://www.uvic.ca/financialplanning/budget/budgetframework/index.php

How shameful is it to you that your tiny clan enclaves economy cant even match a single University budget?

How stupid are you that your countrys budget is smaller than that of a university in canada?

If you cant learn something from that and keep Singing my clan enclave is better then you will perish with ignorance

:meleshame:

Last edited:
Somalia is failed state. Instead of bootyclapping for failure why don’t we start the Balkanization process or make Failmaajo a dictator . One of those two options are left for the failed state

waraabe

Your superior
@DRACO do you feel very proud to call yourself a country when your budget is smaller than a university
:cosbyhmm:

It wasn’t drake who was running around with a false report boasting about how developed they are, as I remember that was your cousins. Punan!s always trying to spin shid

DRACO

VIP
@DRACO do you feel very proud to call yourself a country when your budget is smaller than a university
:cosbyhmm:
If we SL got re recognised then we would definitely be much wealthier ,Somalia is holding us back .

When people here Somaliland they think Somalia
When they think Somalia what do they think
- Terrorism
-pirates
-corruption
-civil war
-Not safe to visit /invest
-No government
- sanctions

Somalia is holding us back no doubt .

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
If we SL got re recognised then we would definitely be much wealthier ,Somalia is holding us back .

When people here Somaliland they think Somalia
When they think Somalia what do they think
- Terrorism
-pirates
-corruption
-civil war
-Not safe to visit /invest
-No government
- sanctions

Somalia is holding us back no doubt .
so why not just leave then

It wasn’t drake who was running around with a false report boasting about how developed they are, as I remember that was your cousins. Punan!s always trying to spin shid
You’re all dameer iyo labadiisa dhagood

So doesn’t matter who posts what coz at the end of the day you both come from a shithole that has less budget than a single uni

If Somaliland was that great it will reflect on the economy

waraabe

Your superior
You’re all dameer iyo labadiisa dhagood

So doesn’t matter who posts what coz at the end of the day you both come from a shithole that has less budget than a single uni

If Somaliland was that great it will reflect on the economy

You tagged Draco not your fellow punan! Who are constantly stating they are more developed then anyone else. Take your BS elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.