For All The Anti-Oil People Watch This Documentary

Too many people have a utopian world view they truly believe that solar and wind power will be able to replace fossil fuels by the end of the century!

Too many people have a utopian world view they truly believe that solar and wind power will be able to replace fossil fuels by the end of the century!
We need self sustaining green energy that can give people jobs. Not siliid macsaaro that gives you cancer that turns your tuulo into a dead piece of land.

We need self sustaining green energy that can give people jobs. Not siliid macsaaro that gives you cancer that turns your tuulo into a dead piece of land.

Solar and wind power are intermittent so you are going to need fossil fuels or nuclear.
Also, you need, germanium, cadmium, tellurium, silicon, selenium, gallium, indium, silver, and fossil fuel energy to make solar panels.
Also, you need concrete, steel, plastic, glass, iron, chromium, copper, aluminium, manganese, nickel, zinc, molybdenum and fossil fuel energy to make wind turbines.

Solar and wind only last for about 10 to 15 years before you have to replace the units.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don't think folks realize how much fossil fuels pervade across modern society. Roads, plastics, industrial agriculture (like fertilizer). It's used everywhere for everything. It's the backbone of the modern world in more ways than just energy. Would take a lot to truly be without it.

I don't think folks realize how much fossil fuels pervade across modern society. Roads, plastics, industrial agriculture (like fertilizer). It's used everywhere for everything. It's the backbone of the modern world in more ways than just energy. Would take a lot to truly be without it.

They are living in a fantasy land man! If they truly cared about solving the climate change problem they would support nuclear energy, hydro energy, geothermal energy, and carbon capture technology instead of promoting wind and solar all the time.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Am just worried about the corruption that would plague Somalia. If oil
and gas could rebuild the country in a short time shieeeet bring it on but I know my people

:ufdup:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They are living in a fantasy land man! If they truly cared about solving the climate change problem they would support nuclear energy, hydro energy, geothermal energy, and carbon capture technology instead of promoting wind and solar all the time.

I might be wrong but I feel like even biofuels are superior to this wind and solar stuff. Veggie oils, algae. There's some promising stuff going on there.

Am just worried about the corruption that would plague Somalia. If oil
and gas could rebuild the country in a short time shieeeet bring it on but I know my people

:ufdup:
There's no proven oil in Somalia.. If there was oil it would've been found and utilized long ago.. It's just a pipe dream Somalis have thinking there's billions of barrel of oil in Somalia.

There's no proven oil in Somalia.. If there was oil it would've been found and utilized long ago.. It's just a pipe dream Somalis have thinking there's billions of barrel of oil in Somalia.
There is oil!

"another subsurface data company, TGS, estimates un-risked resources for the Somali Basin could be around 30 billion barrels of oil. TGS has acquired more than 40,000 kilometres of 2D data, which covers the seven blocks on offer"-- From the article

You can physically see the oil seeping out
From from one of the galmaduug offshore blocks that are being auctioned .

View attachment 189105

At the time of Siad barre regime Americans also came and marked onshore blocks that are sealed off located in galmaduug and afgoye
View attachment 189109

View attachment 189111

The esso MEREGH-1 discovered in 1982 is also in the same location as the auctioned blocks of Intrests

View attachment 189112

The oil is literally seeping out of the seabed. Yet, you have some niggas still saying there is no oil

:deadpeter:

1626311330668.png

Last edited: