FOLKS! PLEASE WELCOME BACK LEGENDARY Reddington (new name HelloGoodBye). Dude why r u in India now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know you transecting through the Far East. You went through Singapore, Malaysia, Vietcong, India and Thailand.I heard you pulled this trip with just $1200 :ooh::ooh:

@hellogoodbye

Thx

I don’t recognize anyone here, where are the familiar faces? I wanted to visit India for a while and since I’m on my way to London, it made sense to drop by. Also, SE Asia is dirt cheap once you make it there, you can pretty much visit a dozen countries for $1500 or less. Airfare and lodging included. Are you thinking of traveling again?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Welcome back The_Screw the legend from somnet we miss your wise input, please grace us with your knowledge.

Also did you start a family?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Thx

I don’t recognize anyone here, where are the familiar faces? I wanted to visit India for a while and since I’m on my way to London, it made sense to drop by. Also, SE Asia is dirt cheap once you make it there, you can pretty much visit a dozen countries for $1500 or less. Airfare and lodging included. Are you thinking of traveling again?

Indeed! I am thinking of seeing Malaysia!

Let’s recap this ...

You flew from the east coast (from this airport we won’t mention for privacy reasons) for $550 to Ho Chi Ming City (those who are geographically retarded go hang yourselves), then you flew to Malaysia for $60, then to Singapore for $30, then to India for $90 ?

Am I correct ?

@R.Kelly

You can fly from AID/JFK/PHL/ATL or DTR to pretty much anywhere in Asia for $600 or less. I would recommend NRT/ICN because from there you can fly with budget airlines like AirAsia. I flew United from Washington Dulles to Tokyo.

When do you want to travel? I’ll recommend places to check out according to your budget

@ColloquiallyFluent thank you

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

You can fly from AID/JFK/PHL/ATL or DTR to pretty much anywhere in Asia for $600 or less. I would recommend NRT/ICN because from there you can fly with budget airlines like AirAsia. I flew United from Washington Dulles to Tokyo.

When do you want to travel? I’ll recommend places to check out according to your budget

@ColloquiallyFluent thank you

I’m lookin at November

@Project_sushi India requires a visa if you’re an American citizen and they’re very strict about that so keep that in mind. It’s also one of few countries that accept Somali Passport so expect to see a lot of them here for medical treatments or students. Keep your standards low and remember to get your shots before coming here because there is a fucking kaneeco problem lol

@Reiko thx

@Project_sushi India requires a visa if you’re an American citizen and they’re very strict about that so keep that in mind. It’s also one of few countries that accept Somali Passport so expect to see a lot of them here for medical treatments or students. Keep your standards low and remember to get your shots before coming here because there is a fucking kaneeco problem lol

@Reiko thx
Which cities have you been to sxb?
it sounds like you have been to hyderabad?

When you're in India don't eat from the street side and don't drink any tap water. Always drink bottled water, even wash fruits and vegetables in bottled water otherwise you'll have explosive diarrhea and possibly typhoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.