Fob Faraxs are sexy asf(I don't like using the term because that's what hoyoo mataalos say to anyone connect with their culture)

They usually come through with the "abayo" and can sweet talk you in Somali. They may not be as upfront as ciyaal suuqs and can be somewhat more respectful

Usually, more in touch with their culture and can help you learn about Somali culture if you are lacking in that region

You can do dhaanto together and some other traditional dances

10/10 if he knows how to gabay for you and make sweet romantic songs

Ilahayow nin fob iso dir

Cos ur horny and argumentative.
Recipe for any ghetto girl.
ur such an idiot. horny and argumentative people exist all over the world not just in the "ghetto".

I am barely trouble yet you are all over somalispot insulting random people and pretending to be a sheikh. you just came here to bash me. mr. taliban

ur such an idiot. horny and argumentative people exist all over the world not just in the "ghetto".

I am barely trouble yet you are all over somalispot insulting random people and pretending to be a sheikh. you just came here to bash me. mr. taliban
U need to take a chill pill.
If u are this argumentative in real life ur husband is gonna commit suicide

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They usually come through with the "abayo" and can sweet talk you in Somali. They may not be as upfront as ciyaal suuqs and can be somewhat more respectful

Usually, more in touch with their culture and can help you learn about Somali culture if you are lacking in that region

You can do dhaanto together and some other traditional dances

10/10 if he knows how to gabay for you and make sweet romantic songs

Ilahayow nin fob iso dir
Please marry them.

You’re using the world taliban as an insult. Question is have you ever studied their honor codes and morale practices.

a ghetto is a neighborhood. you are small minded and associate everything with being ghetto. don't project your urban dweller dhaqan xumo on me
No ur argumentative nature and severe horniness on this forum gives off very masculine energy to me.
Even if ur not ghetto
U have a bad attitude

Trending