Fob faraax almost boxes his bride at the wedding party.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Why do this in a weeding? A WEEDING is supposed to be taken serious.

Why play like a child when all efforts went into planning a perfect weeding for you?

Indeed those are failed couples who dont know the difference of playing in bed and in pubic.

Shame on the female and shame on the male who acting that way. Both are destined for failure and they are not responsible in bringing GOD'S children into this world.

People don't usually lose their temper that quick and in public. I would be concerned if I were her
As long as she doesn’t piss him off she will be fine lol. Seriously though this man clearly has serious temper problem if he can react like this infront of people in his wedding. Imagine alone in the house him him

As long as she doesn’t piss him off she will be fine lol. Seriously though this man clearly has serious temper problem if he can react like this infront of people in his wedding. Imagine alone in the house him him
Yup, yup and yup

You said exactly what I was too lazy to write down
:yousmart:

Rageedi walahi. Xalimos always have to overdo it. It's normal to tease for once or twice, she teased him for a whole minute. If he didn't push that shit away, she'd continue for an hour.

I don't get the teasing tho, do people just do because they saw someone else do it or something?

What is the significance behind it?

Trending