FOB Faarax in the UK got a minimum of 20 years in jail for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
.. murdering his wife. She was pregnant with his child and he repeatedly stabbed her to death. :urgh:

An illegal immigrant who murdered his pregnant wife before dialling 999 and telling police: 'I've got something to show you,' has been jailed for 20 years.

Somalian Abdirashid Khadar, 22, strangled and repeatedly stabbed 21-year-old Amal Abdi with three different knives after she asked for a divorce.

The dad-of-one then left his wife, who was 15 to 16 weeks pregnant, curled in a pool of blood in their flat before calling the police, a court heard.

In a thick accent, he told the operator: 'I'm kill someone. I'm kill my wife.'

Officers found Amal in the living room of the flat she shared with Khadar in Barton Hill, Bristol with more than ten stab wounds to her body and neck.

They tried to resuscitate her but she was pronounced dead at the scene, the jury was told.

Khadar, of no fixed address, had denied murdering his wife on Sunday, July 26 last year but was found guilty after a week-long trial at Bristol Crown Court.

He was jailed for life with a minimum term of 20 years after the jury took just two hours and 40 minutes to convict him.

Sentencing the killer, Justice Neil Garnham QC said: 'This was a brutal and unprovoked attack on a young woman in her own home. You stabbed her not once but ten times.

He added: 'It is plain you attacked her from behind or you carried on stabbing her after she attempted to turn away or after she had fallen to the floor.

35A122FB00000578-0-image-a-138_1466783107328.jpg

3557BFB900000578-0-image-a-1_1466095134044.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...REE-knives-asked-divorce-jailed-20-years.html

It's shame that they don't have capital punishment.
20 years is peanuts for a such crime.

Aun to the girl.

I think he's new in the country, hence his illegal status. Or maybe Dailyfail just made that up, dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending