FOB exposing xalimos on Fb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im tired of this Freshie whose got this facebook page called Tvga xamaraawi cade where he post all kinds of bullshit most of his content he clearly steals from other ppls snapchat stories and puts it on his facebook page.

Now i dont really care when he expose xalimos smoking shisha dancing clubbing thats not so shocking but this nacas went too far and started posting nudes on his FB and too top it off acting all religious and shit.

Why cant some somalis just mind their own business?

You should report his page.

Some somali men seem to think it's their God-given duty to expose Somali women. Bal yaa uusheego inee dambi lee aruursadeyn?

Mercury

VIP
You should report his page.

Some somali men seem to think it's their God-given duty to expose
Somali women. Bal yaa uusheego inee dambi lee aruursadeyn?

Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly (for forgiveness) and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean. (Quran, 2:222)

If we see or hear about someone else committing a sin, we should always try to ignore it. Instead of spreading it, we should hide it and keep it a secret. It is reported that the Prophet :SAW: has said:

Whosoever covers (the sins of) a Muslim, Allah covers (his sins) on the Day of Judgment. (Reported by Bukhari)

If we find it too difficult to keep it secret, the most we are allowed to do is discuss the issue with the person, in private, and try to encourage them to stop committing the sin(s).

S

Shamis

If he's a skeezy cadcad doing this to shame Somali women I will literally self combust.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
sounds like the type of nigga that's bitter that he's not getting some, so he takes it out on women for not giving it up to him :francis:

Mercury

VIP
FB_IMG_1450837765468.jpg

Well Ive reported his page and its getting reviewed atm, The thing is people like this guy who expose others sins and wrongdoings are attentionwh#res/narcissts they are just as happy to get negative attention as positive

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I saw this girl crying on YouTube the other day..

Naclatullah whoever done her friend like that ..but these girls must b careful with their SC..there's app out there that can rip a video

Q

Queen Carawelo

View attachment 745

Well Ive reported his page and its getting reviewed atm, The thing is people like this guy who expose others sins and wrongdoings are attentionwh#res/narcissts they are just as happy to get negative attention as positive
He looks gay. He's probably a female envy undercover homosexual. No real man would do this.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
There's some sicko on YT who labels videos of random naked tribals Africans as Somali-Bantu. His whole channel is dedicated to that shit. But the thing is his videos are like all under 3 views, so I just ignored it.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
There's some sicko on YT who labels videos of random naked tribals Africans as Somali-Bantu. His whole channel is dedicated to that shit. But the thing is his videos are like all under 3 views, so I just ignored it.

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

That guy has no life at all...every day he unleashes hundreds of videos

He's doing a perfectly respectable service to his community. All the dhocilada in the community need to be appropriately named and shamed. The only one who would have a problem with this is a dhocil.
:heh:

sounds like the type of nigga that's bitter that he's not getting some, so he takes it out on women for not giving it up to him :francis:

Screen-Shot-2014-03-03-at-5.39.24-PM.png

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
^ bal doqonkaan eega :camby: . take a look at the nigga you're defending, and then realize that you're cut from the same cloth :mjkkk:

^ bal doqonkaan eega :camby: . take a look at the nigga you're defending, and then realize that you're cut from the same cloth :mjkkk:

I can't take you seriously, sxb.:drakekidding:

You're the one simping online while simultaneously calling out others on not getting any play. We all know a simp like you is getting no play. You're the nigga who the local dhocilada save as "dinner" on their phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending