FMS should make a new national government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kheyre is moving like a dictator with his mafia
If you plan to visit xamar anytime soon i would be very careful what you say about khayre cause he handed qalbidhagax to ethiopia and even arrested and violated the human rights of parliamentarians like abdirahman abdishakur and even senators such as senator qeybdiid so imagine what NISA can do to the average joe?

If you plan to visit xamar anytime soon i would be very careful what you say about khayre cause he handed qalbidhagax to ethiopia and even arrested and violated the human rights of parliamentarians like abdirahman abdishakur and even senators such as senator qeybdiid so imagine what NISA can do to the average joe?

I am not going to xamar, I am going to Beledwein inshaallah

Expecting us to work with democracy and federalism is like arming monkeys and expecting them to guard our borders, impossible!

we need to go back to the drawing board again. We need to come up with our own shit, not some bullshit form of doowlad designed by cadaans.

if not, I am putting clan interest first.:trumpsmirk:

farmaajo iyo khayre ha yaacaan.

Expecting us to work with democracy and federalism is like arming monkeys and expecting them to guard our borders, impossible!

we need to go back to the drawing board again. We need to come up with our own shit, not some bullshit form of doowlad designed by cadaans.

if not, I am putting clan interest first.:trumpsmirk:

farmaajo iyo khayre ha yaacaan.

upload_2018-10-24_21-31-21.jpeg

This is the only way forward for all somali regions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending