bidenkulaha

GalYare
F1D17791-92AC-4CEA-AE2A-DB83F218BB5A.jpeg
61A35B6E-08DF-4428-BF4E-9FBEF696FCA5.jpeg
7E3315F0-362D-4C2E-B2F8-B9D14546D64E.jpeg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Adden Cadde needs to expand its runway but seems impossible given the surrounding areas of it are developed on

Needs to be abit more busier to expand...

Or be like other major cities and build a secondary airport in the outskirts. The would create a centre bus station for coaches

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Or be like other major cities and build a secondary airport in the outskirts. The would create a centre bus station for coaches
Seems like the focus is on expansion. There’s a lot of demand for Aden Adde that can’t be fulfilled right now so hopefully they can build a new runway.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo

I don't think it can get expanded. It is probably better to build a much bigger one on the outskirts of the city.

SirLancelLord

VIP
:cosbyhmm:They charging $700 for a one way?

No that can't be it's 200$ from Dubai to Hargeisa and the other way at any time.

Something sneaky is going on with flights to xamar always being more expensive Ethiopian does this as well.

I know people that fly to Hargeisa first then take another flight to xamar as it turns out to be cheaper

No that can't be it's 200$ from Dubai to Hargeisa and the other way at any time.

Something sneaky is going on with flights to xamar always being more expensive Ethiopian does this as well.

I know people that fly to Hargeisa first then take another flight to xamar as it turns out to be cheaper
Dubai to Mogadishu with flydubai march 10-16 is £534

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nice coincidence I talk about this on the same day this is announced. Good to see.

I thought that it was needed because traffic was increasing but it’s confirmed in the article

Mathias Ngarambe, said the parking facility, was a significant step to decongesting the Airport following an increase in traffic due to the improved security situation in Somalia.

“Due to increased traffic around the airport area, it takes a lot of travel time for vehicles to move across the main airport road. With this new infrastructure, movement in and around the airport should ease off for all including travelers and other road users,” said Ngarambe who represented the Head of ATMIS, Ambassador Mohamed El-Amine Souef.

Ms. Filipetto, noted that the parking space is an important enabler in enhancing the status of Mogadishu as a hub for aviation and land transport in Somalia.

“The commissioning of this facility is testimony of the close collaboration between the UN, the Federal Government of Somalia and the African Union Transition Mission in Somalia in supporting Somalia’s vision for a prosperous country. It will provide all road users with a better experience,” said Ms Filipetto.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Finally, I always thought the landers were lucky in this aspect. Daalo and Juba are both shit, uncomfortable, outdated and ugly.

Or be like other major cities and build a secondary airport in the outskirts
We already have Daynille airstrip in the far west and Ciisaley airstrip in the far north between Gubadley and Ceel macaan. Both of these can be upgraded to full airports and have enough space to accommodate it. It seems the government wants to expand Aden cade instead tho, in which case you’d have to demolish a good chunk of waaberi and all the privatised land surrounding the airport which just seems like extra work and money

On their websites flights from Dubai to Mog is around £400, double that of Hargeisa.

Finally, I always thought the landers were lucky in this aspect. Daalo and Juba are both shit, uncomfortable, outdated and ugly.

We already have Daynille airstrip in the far west and Ciisaley airstrip in the far north between Gubadley and Ceel macaan. Both of these can be upgraded to full airports and have enough space to accommodate it. It seems the government wants to expand Aden cade instead tho, in which case you’d have to demolish a good chunk of waaberi and all the privatised land surrounding the airport which just seems like extra work and money

On their websites flights from Dubai to Mog is around £400, double that of Hargeisa.
There were plans for the new airport to be cisaleey back in 2020 but seems like they ditched it. My family own a lot of plots of land there so i was wishing they'd change over to there :mjcry:

SirLancelLord

VIP

For what reason the distance roughly the same host 1-2 hours more of flight time...
Or is it insurance premiums.

Someone needs to question to govt or company to find out as Somalis getting ripped off

Trending

Latest posts