Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
1597420850106.png

More money is being raised as we speak
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

What the floods looked like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
Rains during xagaa (Summer)? I used to hear of xagaayo light rains in the Xagaa season but never heavy rains. This is new. The region really is getting wetter alhamdulilah

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
It’s odd I don’t see Muuse tuug going there for igu sawir like Failmaajo and doqonki Kheyre did in Beledweyne. Hmmm those two bastards are really down low and sad especially when they didn’t deliver the aid money for months after coming for pictures. It took them being publicly shamed as Reer beledweyne said Somaliland donated but till now we received nothing from Federal Government in Mogadishu for the aid to be sent.

You know it’s bad when Muuse tuug is a more capable leader than the man in the amisom bunker known as Villa Somalia

It’s odd I don’t see Muuse tuug going there for igu sawir like Failmaajo and doqonki Kheyre did in Beledweyne. Hmmm those two bastards are really down low and sad especially when they didn’t deliver the aid money for months after coming for pictures. It took them being publicly shamed as Reer beledweyne said Somaliland donated but till now we received nothing from Federal Government in Mogadishu for the aid to be sent.

You know it’s bad when Muuse tuug is a more capable leader than the man in the amisom bunker known as Villa Somalia
Muse has nothing to do with the response, so I don’t know why your giving him credit. It was all raised by GX.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Muse has nothing to do with the response, so I don’t know why your giving him credit. It was all raised by GX.

I never gave Muuse tuug credit for that, I simply said he didn’t come for igu sawir. However the government did deliver aid so you need to correct you statement

vanilla

i think with my heart
the flood is disheartening... so this is good news.... my aunt sent me video of her house... they cant even sit down :kendrickcry:

Lol alx waan cafmaad qaba. Lakiin I didn’t know giving credit were it is do is having PTSD or do I have to be on muse nuts like you to be considered sane. Anyways, don’t derail thread.

Trending

Latest posts