Flags of the world quiz

Apollo

VIP
A little brain teaser game, don't cheat, let's see how well SomaliSpotters know the flags of countries:

I just did it and got:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did not cheat, first/one try also.

You can skip the flags you don't know. Before doing this game install a spell checker on your browser. It will help with spelling those weird countries. Multiple tries at a single flag are also allowed.

I didn't get these:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
I learned about the Sierra Leone flag due to people mocking the Puntland flag on here. Thanks for the +1 score. :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
My score was 125/196=64%.

I was unable to guess the flags that belonged to irrelevant countries. I felt very American lmao.

Lol, when I got to Slovakia, Slovenia, Czechia/Czech Republic I just randomly guessed. Their flags look too similar, but I knew it belonged to one of those three.

I only got 76, less than the average which was 91. I had 5 mins to go but I couldn't do the rest even though I recognised some of them.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Scoring
You scored 108/196 = 55%
This beats or equals 63.3% of test takers
The average score is 91
Your high score is 108

I got countries like Kiribati but was unable to locate Honduras. I put every Honduras in every Central American looking flag with the blue and white colors.

Apollo

VIP
I used to suck at Eastern European flags, but because of all those Eastern Europeans migrants I know about many of their flags now (see them from time to time in front of shops). Lithuania's flag color pattern is especially distinctive.

I got only 165 could have finished all of them but i did it on my phone and my fingers just went like:

tenor (7).gif

The amount of double press i wasted in this game was 4 minute almost 30% of the game timer. :draketf:

Trending

Latest posts