Five killed, 15 injured in car bombing attack in Mogadishu

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Five people were killed and 15 others injured in a car bomb attack in Mogadishu Wednesday barely a week after close to 100 others were killed in the outskirts of the city.

A vehicle loaded with explosives went burst at a checkpoint in Sayidka area near parliament killing at least five people in an attack claimed by the militant group Al-Shabaab.

The attack is the group’s first offensive in the city in 2020.

The heavily secured area locates the Internal Security headquarters on the left and the Lower House building some metres away straight ahead.

Al-Shabaab drove in a vehicle loaded with explosives in July 2018 to the Security Ministry and in its wake left 20 people dead.

Today’s attack comes slightly more than a week when Al-Shabaab killed 89 people in a truck bomb at Ex-Control area.

Among those killed were university students and Turkish road constructors.

Al-Shabaab claimed responsibility for the attack.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
world Health Organization should label Somalia a disease

#SomaliaKillsEveryday

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You know we hit a rock bottom when you stop reacting to these incidents.

AUN and may Allah grant their family sabr

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You know we hit a rock bottom when you stop reacting to these incidents.

AUN and may Allah grant their family sabr
It got to the point where no one was talking about it. I found out about the details later on in Hiiran. You can hear the bomb, but no, everyone is still on with their life, like it is normal.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It got to the point where no one was talking about it. I found out about the details later on in Hiiran. You can hear the bomb, but no, everyone is still on with their life, like it is normal.

The US has baseball as it’s nat pastime and Somalia has explosion, mayhem, corruption, mismanagement, looting and loss of massive lives as a great national pastime

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The US has baseball as it’s nat pastime and Somalia has explosion, mayhem, corruption, mismanagement, looting and loss of massive lives as a great national pastime

Rkelly go sit down in the corner for 15 minutes
damn.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AUN.

It is a sad state of affairs, eedo. I am gobsmacked.

Have Imaan & sabr, everything will work out fine. I envision we will have a secure somalia one day, 100 years later

Trending

Latest posts