True Puntlander
VIP
fb_img_1612375973581-jpg.169500

fb_img_1612375969191-jpg.169501

fb_img_1612375959986-jpg.169504

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I really think we should begin doing fish farming. If we only had a 'scientific' facility for chemistry so we can begin transforming fishes into medicinal products, we could even begin cross breeding fishes and creating new types of marine life.

Fish farming can make puntites rich as hell not 'agriculture'. I urge puntites don't become agriculture farmers becuz it is over supplied locally/regionally/globally, plus our land isn't suitable for farming anyways.

Where as fish farming is a new industry that is needed. Fish can be transferred into many medicinal products. Puntites need to stop selling things 'raw' and begin learning how to transform fish into other products to be sold. We even sell our frankincense 'raw'. We need to stop being 'breadbasket' but turn our resources into refined products. We are always at the bottom cycle of the supply chain, we need to dominate the whole supply chain from raw resources to transport and our cities should focus on 'refinement or transformation' of puntland resources so we can create jobs and wealth.

I will google to find out nations who need 'fish oil' and 'omega fats' because we are in a century that is very health focused. Health industries are going to become the new boom industries. As the exercise generation is starting slowly, people want products that are 'natural or organic' plus they want products that are healthy for their body.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@486th President good to see you in this thread. Do u like my idea that PL stop being at the 'raw' cycle of 'business'? and we should set up ourselves to dominate the whole 'supply chain'?

We should invest into large 'vessels n trucks' owned and operated by Puntites who will serve as our 'transportion' line for 'trade' by sea or land into Ethiopia as we bring them 'high skilled products' from 'china' and give it to ethiopian and african business men.

We need to set up 'chemistry' lab and 'scientific' labs that focus on 'marine biology' so we have the skilled people here to begin transforming PL long coastline into our 'economic backbone'.

Look how we transformed 'agriculture' into 'various products' just by changing 'seeds' like mangos-apples-bananas, we can do the same with our 'fishery' we can transform them not only for 'food' but we can assembly line the 'fishes' by 'weight' and 'rareness' and begin using them for other purposes in 'medicine' or other areas in market place that require.

I want PL to have marine biology school so we ensure we have skilled workers, we need a strong 'academia' around 'fishery' as this will be an economic backbone for us, but we need one for also 'livestock' and list how many different 'usages' we can gain from our livestock. Our cities then will boom in work.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland needs marine academia, animal husbandry academia as a backbone, we need 'intelligence' around how to transform our livestock and coastline into 'many different' products and not just sell it 'raw' constantly. We also need a 'physics and mathamatic' academy, so we know how to use our physical environment to create a range of product.

I mean you see those rocks we have, can be transformed into many end products for construction locally not just houses but roads, airports. ports also if we know the physics side of thing and have students learning it, our land will be used properly as a manufacturing supply hub, we obviously won't learn this from chinese as they will want to keep their edge in manufacturing

We should invest into large 'vessels n trucks' owned and operated by Puntites who will serve as our 'transportion' line for 'trade' by sea or land into Ethiopia as we bring them 'high skilled products' from 'china' and give it to ethiopian and african business men.
Do you think Puntland will do this though? It’s a great idea no doubt especially with our great coastline but will the government think such a thing? Knowing them I doubt they would tbh

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This would be amazing in Puntland, I would out produce in quality and quantity any third world manual process. I will be using the combination of 'seeding' and machinery to produce top quality fishery products. Fish Farming is the future.

Wallahi you need just 30k start this.
You could the whole fish mΓ€rket in Somalia within 5 years