Fish being stolen by China + Taiwan

To be fair, Taiwanese were caught stealing financial information from an African country. Uganda, I believe? I think Somaliland should dump Taiwan.

Edit: then again, is this guy just doing propaganda?

Last edited:
There are somalis rotting in prison for fishing in their own sea whilst Somali politicians watch our fishes get stolen. :snoop: Somali politicians don’t have an ounce of patriotism in them.

They’re not being stolen . They have licences signed by zoom4li politicians for $1m
Taiwain doesn't for sure. And those licenses are specific ships. Many of these chinese ships are illegal. Somalis could do something about it and feed their people. But hey, it's better to use spend money on firearms to murder fellow somalis than investing in ships amirite.

If somalis are sad about this, then let them invest in the fishing industry themselves and benefit from it. You can't cry about our resources being depleted if you're not even using it. The government will also be able to collect enough taxes to stop giving licenses to the chinese. Either use your own resources or be quiet. It's easy to talk shit on the internet when you don't like going to Somalia and actually getting fish.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
We need revaluation this fuckers are stealing our resources.... they steal billions of the coast of somalia, that money should have gone to local

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
fake news.

Search it up.

Taiwan hasn't done anything.

China may have though.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
If somalis are sad about this, then let them invest in the fishing industry themselves and benefit from it. You can't cry about our resources being depleted if you're not even using it. The government will also be able to collect enough taxes to stop giving licenses to the chinese. Either use your own resources or be quiet. It's easy to talk shit on the internet when you don't like going to Somalia and actually getting fish.
Exactly they pool millions of dollars and build multi color building shitty hotel in a shanty town but they don't have an energy for a second hand all inclusive ship, like catching and processing plus couple of small swift boats. :susp:
It would be a win win . At least they would be exploiting their resources while moonlighting as a maritime vigilantes.
Heck I'd rather somalis use thrawlers since everyone else is doing it and fucking up the ecosystem anyways

Exactly they pool millions of dollars and build multi color building shitty hotel in a shanty town but they don't have an energy for a second hand all inclusive ship, like catching and processing plus couple of small swift boats. :susp:
It would be a win win . At least they would be exploring their resources while moonlighting as a maritime vigilantes.
Heck I'd rather somalis use thrawlers since everyone else is doing it anyways.

it doesn't cost a lot. And it can employ thousands of people, which will help get rid of the poverty.
A win-win honestly like you said. Imagine building a hotel that can be bombed easily smh. Instead of investing in one of the best resources that we have. One that can make our people forget poverty exists? 68 iq somalis. All the somali fishers don't go far from the coast. The deep ocean is being fished by companies from bigger countries, and they are making 100 of thousands of dollars a day maybe even millions. So many untapped resources. This is why i said someone mad a habar on somalis. Cause how are they ignoring this smh. Also, people who are into fishing, never tell others or teach them. They quietly take the profits home. Like their profit will decrease if they tell their fellow somalis, teach them and get them our of poverty. The somalia coast is anough to feed all of somalia and more.

Also trawlers destroy the environment of the fish, they are illegal in most countries. Especially the ones the chinese are using. They are called bottom trawlers, they go all the way down to the ocean floor and destroy the habitat while catching every fish possible. Not leaving a single one alive. So doesn't give time for fish to reproduce plus destroys the habitat. A total disaster.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
it doesn't cost a lot. And it can employ thousands of people, which will help get rid of the poverty.
A win-win honestly like you said. Imagine building a hotel that can be bombed easily smh. Instead of investing in one of the best resources that we have. One that can make our people forget poverty exists? 68 iq somalis. All the somali fishers don't go far from the coast. The deep ocean is being fished by companies from bigger countries, and they are making 100 of thousands of dollars a day maybe even millions. So many untapped resources. This is why i said someone mad a habar on somalis. Cause how are they ignoring this smh. Also, people who are into fishing, never tell others or teach them. They quietly take the profits home. Like their profit will decrease if they tell their fellow somalis, teach them and get them our of poverty. The somalia coast is anough to feed all of somalia and more.

Also trawlers destroy the environment of the fish, they are illegal in most countries. Especially the ones the chinese are using. They are called bottom trawlers, they go all the way down to the ocean floor and destroy the habitat while catching every fish possible. Not leaving a single one alive. So doesn't give time for fish to reproduce plus destroys the habitat. A total disaster.
Real talk my nigga. A while back I made a thread about cost of tuna processing ship and operating cost u know. I was trying a gauge the interest and input of other forumers here, and the possibility of that kinda industry taking off in our country. guess what, I didn't get one reply.

In hind sight, I shuddav made a thread about a cost of Tuulo Hotel. 68 is helluva number

Stop calaacaling on this site. Most of you can easily start fishing company in Somalia, you can become storage provider for fishermen, star transportation company, distribution/retail service, or even buil a small fish processing, canning plant it cost around $20-30k.

Real talk my nigga. A while back I made a thread about cost of tuna processing ship and operating cost u know. I was trying a gauge the interest and input of other forumers here, and the possibility of that kinda industry taking off in our country. guess what, I didn't get one reply.

In hind sight, I shuddav made a thread about a cost of Tuulo Hotel. 68 is helluva number

Link to the thread please.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred

Somalis build extravagant hotels to target the diaspora with lacag and to curry favour with those in position of power, it’s very profitable, hate on it all u like

As for the kaluun, I don’t think the demand is high and that you can make good money. Over fishing will bring the price down and big companies won’t be able tocover operating expenses like the ridiculous electricity costs Somalia has. I only see this being successful if we export fish to landlocked countries like Ethiopia or Rwanda. But still we will be competing with our neighbours and the country is politically unstable.I rather stick with a hotel tbh

Somalis build extravagant hotels to target the diaspora with lacag and to curry favour with those in position of power, it’s very profitable, hate on it all u like

As for the kaluun, I don’t think the demand is high and that you can make good money. Over fishing will bring the price down and big companies won’t be able tocover operating expenses like the ridiculous electricity costs Somalia has. I only see this being successful if we export fish to landlocked countries like Ethiopia or Rwanda. But still we will be competing with our neighbours and the country is politically unstable.I rather stick with a hotel tbh

And they got bombed all the time. Who is going to risk his life? Anyways who tf told you demand isn't high? Have you done research? There is enough demand to China, Japan and european countries. That's evident form world fishing meetings held around the world. Somalia right now just need regulations, that's it.