First somali boxer to compete for somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's cute in a weird way

Why Somalia isn’t she a national of the country that gave her the opportunity to achieve this ?

I hope there's pragmatic reasoning behind it and not just misguided nationalism. She said its to make her parents proud tho... Either way I hope she does well.

she's reer xamar btw. full kushites don't have good punching power genetics.
What kind of suugo science is this ? Somalis and other Cushies can easily be trained for lightweight boxing events . In fact , they will be extremely suited to those events due to their low body fat and quick hands . The Nilotics can easily be trained for middleweight boxing , but boxing isn't that big in that part of the world . Btw , Her body stature isn't that different to most Somalis .

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
What kind of suugo science is this ? Somalis and other Cushies can easily be trained for lightweight boxing events . In fact , they will be extremely suited to those events due to their low body fat and quick hands . The Nilotics can easily be trained for middleweight boxing , but boxing isn't that big in that part of the world . Btw , Her body stature isn't that different to most Somalis .

Ahlie i don't see somalis suffering from weak chins like pakistans, in the UK pakistans dominate lightweight boxing since their parents push them towards it as self defence and they get really good.

Ahlie i don't see somalis suffering from weak chins like pakistans, in the UK pakistans dominate lightweight boxing since their parents push them towards it as self defence and they get really good.
I have done it a bit of boxing before . Somalis have natural speed and explosive power which is good for lightweight boxing .Too bad they don't like combat sports . We can find Faraxs better than Amir Khan .

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I have done it a bit of boxing before . Somalis have natural speed and explosive power which is good for lightweight boxing .Too bad they don't like combat sports . We can find Faraxs better than Amir Khan .

The kid who got murdered in park royal was decent boxer. AUN

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Should I assume she is a lesbian then? Why less will she do a manly job???

Status
Not open for further replies.