First in History: more Syrians in Sweden than Finns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Syrians are 100% Semitic. They have no connection to Europeans like the Kurds/Iranians do.
That doesn't really matter when you've got some members of said demographic that can completely blend in phenotype wise.
Second generation white looking Syrians will have it pretty easy compared to more visible demographics like other Arabs and Somalis.

Apollo

VIP
That doesn't really matter when you've got some members of said demographic that can completely blend in phenotype wise.
Second generation white looking Syrians will have it pretty easy compared to more visible demographics like other Arabs and Somalis.

The whiteness of Syrians is seriously overblown. To me they look like Arabs, just less black-ish influenced than Saudis & North Africans, but still very Middle Eastern in phenotype.

Syrians are 100% Semitic. They have no connection to Europeans like the Kurds/Iranians do.
Some of modern Syria was controlled by crusaders for more than 200 so there's definitely some mixing that happened
images (19).jpg
download (5).jpg

Everything great about white countries would cease to exist. Welfare, healthcare and free education would take a hit/be non existant in a few years these countries will be North Africa tier.
Just make sure to immigrate before either the hordes take over or euros go hitler mode.
America or the fatherland will be my destination :rejoice:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The whiteness of Syrians is seriously overblown. To me they look like Arabs, just less black-ish influenced than Saudis & North Africans, but still very Middle Eastern in phenotype.
I agree there, I think that the completely European looking ones are a minority and that most Syrians are very clearly Middle Eastern in looks.

Apollo

VIP
I agree there, I think that the completely European looking ones are a minority and that most Syrians are very clearly Middle Eastern in looks.

Ashkenazi Jews are 50% White 50% ''Syrian'' and people could still tell them apart from gentile Europeans.

Syrians won't be able to blend in. So this is a victory for white genocide proponents. :rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
West Syrians have intermixed with white crusaders for a period more than 200 years. Also Kurdish People and Persians look very semitic

Genetic studies on Syrians show little to no crusader influence.

Probably Nilotic slaves from South Sudan had a bigger ancestral contribution to modern Syrians than the crusaders did. I'm not even kidding..

Status
Not open for further replies.