Road infrastructure

amboli

DIR POWER
High african standard though

Built thanks not to somaliland ingenuity but thanks to african development bank generosity. I can not wait for borama corridor straight up linking to djibouti and jigjiga.

What's the African development bank? This road built by DP World and Somaliland Berbera port business venture

I remember last time I visited Berbera, I passed by a board at about the mid-way point between Berbera and Hargeisa that I believed had something about a new road being built that jutts out from the main Berbera road to Zeila. Does such a constriction project exist? If yes, has it been completed?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yes, the road between Hargeisa and Berbera has been completed. Now the goods from Ethiopia can smoothly travel to Berbera, alhamdulillah.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Have you guys ever drove in Somalia? How is it? It seems like it would be fun.

Yes, it feels incredible especially when you drive out of the country but it can be a bit hectic in cities because you have people walking past from all sides since there are no pedestrian lights, but hopefully, the cities can develop their infrastructures so people won't have to experience this struggle, inshallah.

Have you guys ever drove in Somalia? How is it? It seems like it would be fun.
Yeah, it's really fun and safe
DEA376D6-6C8A-46BD-871C-FABFD955A348.png

Yes, it feels incredible especially when you drive out of the country but it can be a bit hectic in cities because you have people walking past from all sides since there are no pedestrian lights, but hopefully, the cities can develop their infrastructures so people won't have to experience this struggle, inshallah.
Yeah, it's really fun and safe View attachment 164325
That sounds so nice. Thats my dream, to get a land cruiser and drive on Somali roads. It looks so fun wallahi. No speed limits too aha!

Yes, the road between Hargeisa and Berbera has been completed. Now the goods from Ethiopia can smoothly travel to Berbera, alhamdulillah.

:snoop:
I said a road that jutts out from the Berbera road to ZEYLAC, walaal.

Last edited:

Trending