First dog cafe opens in Saudi Arabia

Their saliva is najas.

@Omar del Sur posted a thread about how a dog licked a women and she became paralysed shortly after.

You can have guard dogs as long as they don't lick you. Just keep a distance

They are still animals at the end of the day and must be treated with mercy, feeding them and protecting them from harm will earn you good rewards.

Its just that their saliva is poison, people are ignorant and exaggerate then they start harming them which is a sin its a living creature of Allah and must be respected.

Don't think that poodle is guarding anythin
Do not under estimate it, that thing can probably scare 5 Faraxs away with a bark.
giphy.gif

Yes some dogs are good at that, others are the type you keep in the house, great for kids when growing up.

Dogs are najas and are not in the homes for that reason. As muslims we can't decide what is halal or haram. We can't change the laws of Allah.

I heard Allah's Apostle(P.B.U.H) saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal)." [Hadith - Bukhari 3:515]

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I love dogs and their nature. Your dog is right besides you no matter what. Always loyal. My favorite animal forsure.

I'd defo keep dogs in my house if it was halal. Siberian huskys and rednose pitbulls :it0tdo8:

Dogs are najas and are not in the homes for that reason. As muslims we can't decide what is halal or haram. We can't change the laws of Allah.

I heard Allah's Apostle(P.B.U.H) saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal)." [Hadith - Bukhari 3:515]

Yes but in the current environment where we have good hygiene and healthcare for animals it isn't exposed to najaas.

Why is it najas if your taking it for its regular vaccines, check ups etc, and your keeping it in a clean environment.

Dont say it licks its own privates all animals do that, why aren't cats najaas?

Apollo

VIP
@scarecrow @Halimo Supremist

I think rabies (a very serious disease) is what made them haram. Back then reasonable, but today with advanced veterinary medicine I don't think it should still hold. But that's my opinion. Virtually no dogs in the West have rabies today.

Yes but in the current environment where we have good hygiene and healthcare for animals it isn't exposed to najaas.

Why is it najas if your taking it for its regular vaccines, check ups etc, and your keeping it in a clean environment.

Dont say it licks its own privates all animals do that, why aren't cats najaas?

I wasn't even thinking of animals licking their privates. Their was an post were a woman had to have her limbs amputated because her dog licked her face. Even with regular health checks and treatments dogs can develop germs and bacteriawhich can be harmful to people.

Thats like saying if you get regular checkups from the GP and take prescriptions you will be free from illnesses. The body adapts and may always have future sicknesses developing diseases.

As a muslim I will do the best I can to observe the region as guided to us.

Apollo

VIP
Exactly thats what am trying to say. Rabies was probably a big issue in those days.

No convincing haraam police.

Somalis raise their children to be afraid of dogs. :lol: I used to be afraid of them as well (as a kid).

But nowadays I am not afraid anymore. I even had a dog run away crying to his owner after I learned that most dogs are pussies (even the big dogs). :dead:

Exactly thats what am trying to say. Rabies was probably a big issue in those days.

No convincing haraam police.

Haram police is not a thing. If you want to commit sin go ahead but don't be deceitful and say its not haram. I'd rather be advised when I'm doing something wrong then be encouraged.

Somalis raise their children to be afraid of dogs. :lol: I used to be afraid of them as well (as a kid).

But nowadays I am not afraid anymore. I even had a dog run away crying to his owner after I learned that most dogs are pussies (even the big dogs). :dead:

I hate dogs 90% of them get too close and start sniffing and try to lick me. :mjlol:

I wasn't even thinking of animals licking their privates. Their was an post were a woman had to have her limbs amputated because her dog licked her face. Even with regular health checks and treatments dogs can develop germs and bacteriawhich can be harmful to people.

Thats like saying if you get regular checkups from the GP and take prescriptions you will be free from illnesses. The body adapts and may always have future sicknesses developing diseases.

As a muslim I will do the best I can to observe the region as guided to us.

Almost every western home has a dog by that logic diseases from dogs should be as common as cancer or something.

Dogs can sometimes carry infections or parasitic diarrhea that can be transmitted to humans, but nothing serious.

The only thing I agree with is commiting to your deen 100% no room for any confusion, better safe than sorry logic.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Arabs are the biggest cadaans wannabes it was their strict laws that was stopping them now with the new young modern leaders they go do all the things they were dreaming about just waiting for the day alcohol is easily sold in every shop, drunk people are walking around in the evenings and crime rates go up.

Trending