First Apple Store reaches Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland

I thought it was fake but seems real, still don't know how to think about this

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
usually things like this exist only in advance nations not a nation without a real government. I dont know i feel weird about this. I guess development is still development.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's still a start they can use the profit money to renovate the place. At least they are good business men mashallah and not some lazy khat eaters like the majority of the country.
Dude all Apple stores are owned by Apple Inc. They don't do franchising so what they are doing is illegal. Apple doesn't even have a store in Africa lmao.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
In my country nobody talks to each other, everyone is on their phone. Boys are anti-social. I really hope somalia doesn't become like that.
Back in somalia literally everyone knew each other.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's not licensed Apple store, it's some maryaloley who created an apple store knock-off. Apple doesn't list any licensed Re-seller of it's product in Somalia. They always do things second best in Somalia, why don't they just do it properly, awalba way raban may uu maran jidka saxda ah oo aadan apple offices to discuss store openings.

It's funny Somalis complain how noone deals with them thru official lines in their government and use backdoors, but they do the same thing with the world. Horta idinka is saxa, aduunka la dhaqma the way u want them to work with you. The world will treat u no greater or less then you treat them, it's called reciprocal what you do will be returned to you.

Someone tweeted Apple when this was in the works.

They said this was a registered reseller of Apple: They can sell Apple products but can't brand themselves as Apple.

There are many stores like them in Africa but they don't brand themselves as an Apple store.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
It's not licensed Apple store, it's some maryaloley who created an apple store knock-off. Apple doesn't list any licensed Re-seller of it's product in Somalia. They always do things second best in Somalia, why don't they just do it properly, awalba way raban may uu maran jidka saxda ah oo aadan apple offices to discuss store openings.

It's funny Somalis complain how noone deals with them thru official lines in their government and use backdoors, but they do the same thing with the world. Horta idinka is saxa, aduunka la dhaqma the way u want them to work with you. The world will treat u no greater or less then you treat them, it's called reciprocal what you do will be returned to you.
its not illegal in the sense that somalia doesnt have any copyright laws so they are not obliged to follow international law since they are a company and not a nation. i can today open a mcdonalds in somalia without mcdonalds permission and i wont be comitting a crime or a sin.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
How are they going to make profit ? like how many people in Somalia can even afford a Iphone ?

ePhone 3000 & the iFumes 11 are much cheaper than the more known models.

However there's a high likelihood of them blowing up.

Lame jokes aside... If they could rip of Apple then domestic Somali brands aren't safe either.

Spend a ton trying to promote your Sonali company and after you become popular there's nothing stopping others from just hijacking your brand for a quick buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts