First Amisom now Turkey abusing the women of somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
The Attorney General Office has taken up to investigate the alleged rape of a Somali woman employee of Mogadishu Port by two Turkish managers. The office confirmed to Radio Dalsan that they will not leave any stone unturned in an effort to give justice to the victim.

A Radio Dalsan investigation recently exposed a sex scandal at the port managed by Turkish Albayrak involving two of its top managers. Radio Dalsan has accessed of a voice recording entailed conversations between the accused manager and the victim Sadia.

The telephone conversation was recorded by the victim using her phone and the accused tried to corrupt it to hide the incident. Radio Dalsan was in touch with the General Manager of Albayrak, Mr. Ahmed, to have an official statement on the issue.

Due to language barrier, we agreed that a translator will be availed later to speak to Radio Dalsan. Employees at the port are outraged at the allegations and demand justice for the female employee.

Somalis on Social media also expressed their anger calling for the government to act justly in the matter. The two managers alleged to have raped Sadia have since fled the country.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201712060103.html

How come men from the hairy nations (Turkey, Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis, Mexicans, Jamaicans and many more) are rapey?

DRACO

VIP
These people don't have an ounce of Somalinimo or blood for that matter: obsessed with Somaliland yet the whole sees you as a joke.
Just go on YouTube videos of mogadishu half the people are not even Somali and go look YouTube video of jubbaland half are not somali. I don't think they exist anymore in the south wallahi I was shocked.

waraabe

Your superior
These people don't have an ounce of Somalinimo or blood for that matter: obsessed with Somaliland yet the whole sees you as a joke.
in 30 years time 70% of jubbaland will be kenyan origin, mogadisho will have only 20% somali population and the rest will be african and turkish

waraabe

Your superior
Just go on YouTube videos of mogadishu half the people are not even Somali and go look YouTube video of jubbaland half are not somali. I don't think they exist anymore in the south wallahi I was shocked.

dont forget, even in puntland they breed with the bantus and there is a strong mix .

waraabe

Your superior
..use ur brain ... They went a date that went left but ..stop making it seem like she was raped out of nowhere..

i think farmaajo has paid you to spread this hate against these poor women, were the women raped by amisom also lying too?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
One brother who came back from Mogadishu was telling me the Turks built a mosque and the adhaan is called in Turkish. The city has totally been colonised sxb. Turkish will be the lingua franca of Mogadishu.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
You people are something else. Using raped women to score political points. :farmajoyaab:

What do you expect from reer ictiraaf raadis, they are digging around the net looking for sad/tragic stories from the past,present and the future just to score a politician point while his clan's mate rot in magafe prison and would rather die then go back home.

tsk tsk tsk very sad indeed :farole:

waraabe

Your superior
What do you expect from reer ictiraaf raadis, they are digging around the net looking for sad/tragic stories from the past,present and the future just to score a politician point while his clan's mate rot in magafe prison and would rather die then go back home.

tsk tsk tsk very sad indeed :farole:

we cant allow people who are pimping out their women to turks, kenyans and amisom to talk. you said turkey is better than UAE investment but they are raping your women subxannalh lol

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
we cant allow people who are pimping out their women to turks, kenyans and amisom to talk. you said turkey is better than UAE investment but they are raping your women subxannalh lol

When did i say that ? take it easy on the khat :sass1:

waraabe

Your superior
When did i say that ? take it easy on the khat :sass1:

one of the premises of those who are OK with turks taking over somalia but against Somaliland investment is that they say turks are better than the UAE but turks are raping women while the UAE isnt :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.