Fired Chipotle manager who was harassed by Somali hooligans gets her job back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder

Justice has been served. It just goes to show how deeply this social justice activism and virtue signalling culture has infiltrated legal and business practices in the US. Chipotle fired her immediately without doing an investigation just to squash any accusations of racism and to satisfy those bloodthirsty race baiters. I hope this girl doesn't accept the offer and instead takes Chipotle to court.

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
She’s still trash for not serving all of them tf

Apparently they had stolen from that particular store before and the staff recognised them. If that's true then it's perfectly reasonable for her to ask that they show cash before paying. If it was totally random and they were profiled for their ethnicity then that's a different story. But I have a feeling that's not the case, otherwise they wouldn't have offered back her job.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She’s still trash for not serving all of them tf
How could she serve them when these ratchet gaajo ass inbreds have dine and dashed in that area couple of times which they snitched on themselves.

If I was her I would take legal action against them.

Apparently they had stolen from that particular store before and the staff recognised them. If that's true then it's perfectly reasonable for her to ask that they show cash before paying. If it was totally random and they were profiled for their ethnicity then that's a different story. But I have a feeling that's not the case, otherwise they wouldn't have offered back her job.
She refused to serve all of them she might have recognized one or two but she refused all of them

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She refused to serve all of them she might have recognized one or two but she refused all of them
I would of refused too. A man associated with a thief, with the thief there, is most likely going to be a thief in the same location where said thief committed theft.

I would of refused too. A man associated with a thief, with the thief there, is most likely going to be a thief in the same location where said thief committed theft.
The problem is that’s how discriminating starts we’re a minority and they start seeing all of us as criminals. A lot of us are criminals tho it’s hard to avoid associating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending