Finnish nationalist filming hijab-wearing Somali girls at indoor playground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
giphy.gif

What are little kids doing in hijabs? Are they sex objects whose bouncing breasts must be protected from the gaze of men? They're bloody kids. Rip that death shroud from their beautiful negro hair and let them play.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What are little kids doing in hijabs? Are they sex objects whose bouncing breasts must be protected from the gaze of men? They're bloody kids. Rip that death shroud from their beautiful negro hair and let them play.
Nobody sees them as sex objects. It's the parents rights, if they let their kids practice the requirements of Islam. It's the parents choice, stop trying to make this weird. Little girls emulate their mothers. Being the age of 6 or 7 I remember crying because I wanted to wear sparkly diraac and make up, whenever my mom would get ready for a wedding. It's not that serious.

Wallahi Caadans make me laugh, anytime they try to start shit i show them this. They can't talk like their some perfect beings when this is what they do for fun.

:lolbron:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Wallahi Caadans make me laugh, anytime they try to start shit i show them this. They can't talk like their some perfect beings when this is what they do for fun.

wtf did I just watch:jcoleno:

witness the black ass at @1.15 :noneck: ALAH HOGNAY

giphy.gif

Some idiots in the comments section are desperately wanking to this video :damn:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending