Tag/Merchandise: It means that u r wanted dead by yo opps
For Example: “Dude now merch he got a tag on him”

Check Out/Checked Out: Check Out=Catching a body
Checked Out=Urself gettin murked

EX: “finna give him a check out” “That nigga got checked out last week”

DE927049-E8C7-48BA-9F40-E208A1A2A862.png

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Here's hoping it sticks and goes viral. I like them.

Did you know I coined "bootyclapping", which means to beg or to cheerlead others (like Ayrab bootyclapping)? Even non-Somalis use it on social media like Twitter now. When your slang starts being used, claim that shit. Don't let anyone take credit.

Did you know I coined "bootyclapping", which means to beg or to cheerlead others (like Ayrab bootyclapping)? Even non-Somalis use it on social media like Twitter now. When your slang starts being used, claim that shit. Don't let anyone take credit.
Waraa ciyaalka haka waalin 😂

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Waraa ciyaalka haka waalin 😂

Wallahi it's mine. I can't believe I have to say this. It was used solely to describe something naughty. I repurposed it. Maybe it will be a dictionary word one day. It has to reference me under "origin". I'm just telling @Zo206 to follow my lead and mention he's the creator of these new slang terms at every opportunity and beyond.

Wallahi it's mine. I can't believe I have to say this. It was used solely to describe something naughty. I repurposed it. Maybe it will be a dictionary word one day. It has to reference me under "origin". I'm just telling @Zo206 to follow my lead and mention he's the creator of these new slang terms at every opportunity and beyond.
What year did you come out with it cuz I've been using for long time

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
What year did you come out with it cuz I've been using for long time

Before this site was even created. Here's a quote from @Apollo in 2017 and 2018 confirming this. You see all sorts of ethnicities use it now. It's gone worldwide.

Are there any words besides 'bootyclapping' that originated here and/or are peculiar to this place?

Arab bootyclapping is a term coined by @Western4Life / AbdiJohnson to degrade s who beg to be Arab or show signs of being a wannabe Arab. It is good rhetorical device.

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)

Aight ma brudda I aint lettin no nigga claim ma shit and if Dey try to they scary ahh gon kno it on sight