UK Somali Girl Says They Have Higher Standards for Farahs

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

2022 We are pushing the #KnowYourWorth campaign, listen to what she says at the end :birdman:

The troll accounts going brazy in those comments though :whoo:

Do most ethnicities do this or is this exclusive to Somalis? I noticed I have way lower standards for East African girls
I don't know sxb ,this is just my experience .

This would also explain the constant gender wars & overall toxicity between faraxs & xalimos.

I don't know sxb ,this is just my experience .

This would also explain the constant gender wars & overall toxicity between faraxs & xalimos.
Gender wars happen in other ethnicities some are way worse than ours some groups of Asian women don't even acknowledge the existence of their men :mjlol:

Do most ethnicities do this or is this exclusive to Somalis? I noticed I have way lower standards for East African girls

Literally every race/ethnicity besides Western whites do this, and I'm making sure to specify Western whites because Eastern European males also complain about having unfair standards being applied to them, while their women lower it for others. Poles, Russians, Greeks, Ukrainians, Bulgarians, Albanians etc.

Doesn't happen in Canada either but the UK diaspora has always had interesting issues. Remember the salafi mosque revert scandal?
I'm not from the UK bro, what happened in the Salafi mosque? Were they handing out pure miskiin girls to reverts?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1657121784553.png

I'm not from the UK bro, what happened in the Salafi mosque? Were they handing out pure miskiin girls to reverts?
Apparently they were handing out xalimos like free candy. The girls would come to the mosque with specific marriage requests, one of them being the man must not be Somali and the Pakistani sheikh there was more then happy to match them with local reverts

Apparently they were handing out xalimos like free candy. The girls would come to the mosque with specific marriage requests, one of them being the man must not be Somali and the Pakistani sheikh there was more then happy to match them with local reverts
How self hating can a girl be to be treated this way and her own kind like that :snoop:

Sol

?
I only know 1 (one) person who married an ajanabi and that was a guy all the somali girls I know are married to other Somalis dont take these fringe cases on social media serious would be interested to know the % of interracial marriages in the somali community for that matter